Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]SF[/ti]The Secret of Gavel (RP)
Topic Started: Apr 30 2012, 05:54 PM (7,159 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Quote:

"I... I don't know, but this fire is harmless. I can't feel any heat or pain or anything." She waved his paw around. It lit up the dark basement like a torch. "Wow! This is all so cool!"

After waving it around for a bit, she noticed that the light it cast didn't shine on the part of the wall with the text on it.

Curious, she placed her paw on the wall.....

...only he couldn't. It went right through the wall.

She yelped in surprise and inched her way closer, sticking her entire arm through it. She looked back, smiled back at the group, and disappeared behind the wall.

"Sapphire!? What the hell!?" Todd said, scared stiff over seeing this.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 28 2012, 11:50 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alex followed After Sapphire through the wall.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd shrugged, and followed the girls through the wall..."Take on meee...TAKE ON ME, taaaake, meeee, on!" Todd sang, as he walked through the wall. ( :P )

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914[/utube]
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 29 2012, 05:29 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Through the wall, all there was in front of them were nothing but stairs. Just an endless set of stairs.

The stairs seemed like they would never end, until they saw a light at the bottom. When they reached the bottom they stepped out in a large open snowy field. Sapphire stopped dead. This looked exactly like the open field from her dream...

Cave and all.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Where are we?" Alex asked feeling cold but not able to sense anything but her friends her ears actively searching for sounds. she shivered again feeling a bit scared "are we okay?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

"I dunno, but I'm scared shitless. This is the exact same spot from my dream before I went into the cave. Well, if this is a repeat, I'm staying away from that pool."

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
May 29 2012, 05:52 PM
Through the wall, all there was in front of them were nothing but stairs. Just an endless set of stairs.

The stairs seemed like they would never end, until they saw a light at the bottom. When they reached the bottom they stepped out in a large open snowy field. Sapphire stopped dead. This looked exactly like the open field from her dream...

Cave and all.
"Damn...this is insane!" Todd said quietly, as he took in all of this.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Tell me about it," Sapphire said, looking at the cave's entrance as one would a spider. She took a gulp and began to make her way toward the entrance.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alex took a deep breath and followed After Sapphire not very sure of what was to come.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd followed the girls to the cave, humming the theme to "Super Mario Brothers 2" as softly as he could.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 4 2012, 09:23 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire turned back to Todd with an amused grin on her face.

Together they continued down into the cave, and just as it was in the dream, She could see just fine despite the cave being pitch dark.

As they progressed deeper and deeper, she noticed a growing pain in her stomach. It almost felt like nausea. She groaned quietly and clutched her gut. Was it something she ate? No, it couldn't be, she didn't have anything that could make her sick.

At one point it got so bad she stopped and bent slightly over, breathing heavily, wishing it would go away.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Sapphire!?" Alex almost screamed rushing up to her she could sense the pain but she wasn't sure where it was coming from."
Edited by Kursed, Jun 3 2012, 04:29 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire fell to her knees, heaving. "Oooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooddddd.... It hurts!" she whimpered as she placed both paws on the floor to brace herself. Finally the pain became too much and she vomited up a strange liquid that was a bright yellow color. When she was finished, she stared at it in amazement with a burning feeling in her throat and mouth, wondering what it was.

She barely had enough time to examine it as she noticed all her fur rapidly start to fall off. The bare amount of wind blowing through the cave was enough to blow some of the hairs off. What remained in its place wasn't pink skin, but rather a dark angry red tough skin.

There was a rather loud snap and she hunched further over.

"What's... happening to... me?" she said through multiple wracks of pain. Her back popped and seemed to increase in size, tearing her clothing apart. The rest of the fur on her arms fell off as they crackled and increased in width, forming large, muscular arms. The fur fell of her tail and it began to thicken and increase in size.

Her legs thickened and broadened, tearing away the restrictive clothing. Her feet morphed from her paws to actual five digit feet.

Then her face began to hurt, as if something wanted to burst forth from it. In one final scream of protest, her muzzle cracked and broadened to something more of a large dog. The transformation was complete.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"SAPPHIRE!?" Alex screamed out unsure what was happening.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire opened her eyes, breathing heavily. At first her vision was blurry but her now charcoal black eyes quickly adjusted back into focus.

The first thing she noticed was that she was bigger than normal. Everything in her vision was smaller than she remembered it to be. The first thing she saw was the look of horror on Alex's face. "Wha-what happened to me?" Sapphire heaved, her voice in a lower pitch than normal.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »