Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]SF[/ti]The Secret of Gavel (RP)
Topic Started: Apr 30 2012, 05:54 PM (7,166 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Todd tried to get Skip's attention as well..."Why is Skip ignoring us?" he said out loud.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 18 2012, 10:09 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
[offtopic]Um....I didn't make Skip run or anything, he is still sitting where Sapphire and Todd seen him, he was just grabbing his head and throwing it back and forth................but I can make this work.[/offtopic]

Skip, who had began to run, ran in as much of a zigzag pattern as possible. His bizarre screaming echoed all around. If seen, he would be found running towards a brick wall.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire pinpointed where the screaming was coming from and he caught Skip just before he ran into a wall.

"Skip! Skip are you okay!?" I'm so sorry we left you behind!" she wailed, grabbing him up and hugging him close to her.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alex Skidded to a stop a few feet behind Sapphire "Everything going alright here?" The hybrid asked.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Ah, great! We found Skip! Is he okay?" asked Todd, as he caught up to the group.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 23 2012, 10:07 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip still shook for moment, though his screaming had dulled to a moan. He still had both paws firm against his temples. The collie honestly did not hear Sapphire at first, but soon opened his eyes, then gave her the strangest look. "Oh, where did you guys come from?" he asked, rather confused.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I swear if I have to solve another mystery here I'm going to go nuts." Alex whined hearing Skips responce..

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"You wouldn't believe us if we told ya'." Todd said, patting Skip on the head.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip grumbled, "I may be a kid but I can probably understand more then you know..."

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire huggled Skip closer. "I'm so sorry, Skip," she said again. "I shouldn't have left you alone like that! Are you okay?"

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip looked back at Sapphire, "What do you mean? I haven't..........." it was then he noticed everything was different, "Where are we?" he asked

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"We're in the town of Gavel. Population, us." said Todd, looking around.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"You see," Sapphire began, "We lost track of you shortly after we entered the city and went on without you, only noticing when we entered that illusionary wall. Rather than turning back, we stupidly pressed forward and when we came back up, you seemed to be in a stupor and ran around screaming, and almost hit a brick wall. It was as if you were possessed."

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip blinked, "I have no recolect.................." he suddenly stopped and began to shiver. "I....saw...something....." his shaking began to get more fierce, as if he was about to go into convulsions, though was not to that point. "I seen something.......and don't remember anything after that...."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Try me Skip.." Alex muttered playfully yet serious to the younger kit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »