Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]SF[/ti]The Secret of Gavel (RP)
Topic Started: Apr 30 2012, 05:54 PM (7,172 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire beckoned Skip to follow her as she stepped inside, pulling up the book. "This is it," she said. "I found it while cleaning my attic. Strange thing is that I've never seen anything like it before. I don't remember ever owning it."

She frowned and looked down, flipping through the pages, then held it up to Alex. "Wanna have a look at it? It's pretty interesting. It tells of this place called Gavel about a few days' hike from here. Let's go check it out!"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I think we should read more into this before we blindly go on a hike to a unknown place, Sapphire."

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire narrowed her eyes and frowned a bit. "But I have read into it," she said. "I think the place is pretty cool. I'm gonna go there myself, and you can come too if you wish."

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Todd hid in the bushes outside Alex's window, and peeked inside her living room. He saw Alex, Sapphire, and Skip looking at a book called..."...'Gavel?' Weird." Todd said.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I still think we should prepare something, Sapphire I may have specialized in the knowledge of living in the wild but i still need to prepare.
Edited by Kursed, May 2 2012, 05:59 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire wagged her tail a bit at the prospect of having company along for her trek. "Yeah, I need to go home too to pack my stuff. I'd bring mostly warm clothes and foodstuffs. Maybe some medical supplies too, I dunno..."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Then do it by the time you get back i should have everything ready." Alex replied she had been hoping for something other than the dull day in the neighborhood hopefully this was what she was wanting.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Skip looked up at Alex, "But isn't walking into the unknown half the fun?" he asked. When he heard about having to get ready, he knew he would have a difficult time getting his Step-mom to allow it, "sneaking out time.." he muttered to himself with a grin.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire hugged Alex and left to go back to her own house to pack up.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd wondered what kind of adventure they were going on. It involved that book. As he spied in on Alex's living room, he saw Skip leaving. "Maybe if I could peek in that book...but how can I get in there?" Todd asked himself.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 3 2012, 07:39 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Skip followed suit and went to pack as quietly as he could. His step mother came to his door, "And just what are you doing?" she asked in a soft tone. Even though she spoke softly, this still kind of irked Skip. She sat down and he went over an elaborate plan to stay at a friends house for the night. She gave a sigh and still spoke gently, "Alright Skip, I just hope you have fun with what you are doing...." he glanced at her, "I will............thanks..."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alex walked back into her hourse to get her things packing up everthing she needed including her books on surival in the wild.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd sneaked up to the front door. Locked. He used his pocketknife, and gently manipulated the latch. Now it was unlocked. He let himself in, and sneaked up to the book in Alex's living room.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I thought somebody had snuck into my house" Alex said as she snuck up behind Todd "Stealing my undies?"

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"AAAh! No! I just wanted to know what you guys are doing with that book! Honest!" Todd said, putting his hands up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: