Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]SF[/ti]The Secret of Gavel (RP)
Topic Started: Apr 30 2012, 05:54 PM (7,107 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
"SHE'S NOT AN ILLUSION!!" Skip barked. He pulled away form Sapphire shaking his head slowly in disbelief.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Who is this she?" Sapphire asked again, looking around for anyone else who might be there with them.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip looked right at Sapphire, "My mom.........my REAL mom.."

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire stopped dead. "Your... mom? What would she be doing here in a place like this?"

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
"Where is she? In this general area? Or in the immediate vicinity?" Todd asked Skip, trying to humor him.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip looked down, "I don't know, but I know I had seen her......and felt her..." he stated.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Felt her? How?" Alex asked as far as she knew she was the only telepath here, and she couldn't sense anyone in the near vicinity.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire turned to Alex. "We need to get him out of here. And fast," she whispered into her ear.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"then what do you suggest I don't sense anyone unfamilar nearbye I think Skip is seeing a Illusion.." Alex whispered back

Radigal
Member Avatar
It was then Skip barked, "SHE IS NOT AN ILLUSION!!!" he barked, though this time his voice seemed darker, as if the one coming out was not his own.
Edited by Radigal, Jul 9 2012, 10:34 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"How can you even hear that!?" Alex asked she stepped over to Skip and put her hand on his forehead closing her eyes as she focused trying to find anything Abnormal inside Skips mind.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
"Holy crap....time to get you home!" Todd said to Skip, noticing the change in Skip's voice.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jul 10 2012, 07:58 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip's arm quickly raised up to push Alex's hand off. "I can hear a lot more then you think.." he grin, his voice in the same dark tone as before. He backed away a few steps. He then looked at Todd, "I told you, I am home..." he grinned then suddenly burst into a run in the opposite direction.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Great.." Alex sighed not liking what little she had felt

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sapphire quickly chased after him, her feet barely making any sound on the ground.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »