Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]SF[/ti]The Secret of Gavel (RP)
Topic Started: Apr 30 2012, 05:54 PM (7,109 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
In the house next door Alex had just finished cleaning the dishes her eyes stared outside at the winter snow She sighed.

"I wish I had something to do today." She didn't mind cold since she was part arctic wolf anyway ,it was just the fact that so far the day seemed like another dull winter day.

Walking into her living room the Starfurred hybrid sat down on her couch and tried to find something interesting on her television.
Edited by Kursed, May 1 2012, 07:39 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alex looked up from a picture she had been staring at for the last ten minutes setting the picture of her and a squad of battle hardened troops. (Starfox and some others) she walked to her door and opened the cold air burst into her house not giving her much discomfort due to her winter coat. her board expression still slowly she looked up to Sapphire not noting the book in her arms.
Edited by Kursed, May 1 2012, 07:23 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Now what kind of a friend would I be if I said 'no?" Alex asked as she nodded and stepped aside to let Sapphire in. "your little friend can come too.."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I think we should read more into this before we blindly go on a hike to a unknown place, Sapphire."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I still think we should prepare something, Sapphire I may have specialized in the knowledge of living in the wild but i still need to prepare.
Edited by Kursed, May 2 2012, 05:59 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Then do it by the time you get back i should have everything ready." Alex replied she had been hoping for something other than the dull day in the neighborhood hopefully this was what she was wanting.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alex walked back into her hourse to get her things packing up everthing she needed including her books on surival in the wild.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I thought somebody had snuck into my house" Alex said as she snuck up behind Todd "Stealing my undies?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"For goodness sake Todd all you have to do is ask." Alex sighed, crossing her arms "I'm not that mean am I?" She finished as she stepped back towards her room and resumed packing.
Edited by Kursed, May 4 2012, 09:53 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Before texting back Alex showed Todd the message "Does that answer question?" she asked. while she texted "Ok" back to Sarrpphire before setting her phone back on her bed and finsihed packing her bag stuffing a first aid kit in and another change of clothes.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
[offtopic]or did you just do research?[/offtopic]

Alex had fallen asleep ontop of her bag that she had packed half undressed she snored quietly.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"IT was her idea Todd." Alex noted loading a Arrow into her own crossbow. She had been patiently waiting on a bench for Sapphire. "Sorry Sapphire he wanted to come I never said he could either really if i recall correctly." Setting her crossbow down she bit down on a Eggo waffle she had brought with her.
Edited by Kursed, May 7 2012, 06:43 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Did you ask anyone else to come Sapphire?" Alex asked looking around to see if anyone was missing. "Oh that's okay I needed time to finish packing anyway.

[offtopic]Alex:Trying out a new weapon besides it's best to come prepared[/offtopic]
Edited by Kursed, May 7 2012, 07:11 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
'Now really is that anyway to respond to a informal invite ,Todd? Get back here you still ow me that choclate bar.' Alex thought to Todd trying to bring him back. "Now that you mention it Sapphire I do sense someone nearbye... I don't recall the thought patterns though I can't tell who it is.
Edited by Kursed, May 7 2012, 09:02 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"This one." Alex smiled handing Todd a Crunch Candy bar. "No I was just gonna give this to you."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: