Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]SF[/ti]The Secret of Gavel (RP)
Topic Started: Apr 30 2012, 05:54 PM (7,108 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Todd was bored, sitting in the rec room, bouncing a ball off the wall at his home, McCloud Hall. His wife, Lola Foxglove, was out on tour with her entertainment theater troupe. He bounced the ball, and stared blankly across the room. "Ugh! Stupid winter....I'm sooo bored!" Todd complained, letting the ball land at his feet.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 1 2012, 07:44 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd walked up to one of the pinball machines in the rec room, and started to play it...

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd stopped playing his game, and then went to his and Lola's room. He read what he thought was her diary...

"So today, I went to get my hair and nails done, then I went to my secret boyfriend's house, and we made sweet love for two hours at Todd's expense. Todd, if you're reading this (and I know you are), this is a fake entry! C'mon, I wouldn't cheat on you! But seriously, don't read my diary. Also, this isn't my diary, you think I'd leave my real diary out for just ANYONE to read!? Ha! If so, you're dumber than I thought!"

Todd put down the diary..."Damn it, fooled again!" he said.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 1 2012, 10:03 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd headed out, locking the front doors, then the front gates. Todd then went down the street, and after walking a bit, he was now on Alex's block.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 2 2012, 08:03 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd was looking around...he walked up to Alex's house, hearing voices there.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 2 2012, 11:40 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd hid in the bushes outside Alex's window, and peeked inside her living room. He saw Alex, Sapphire, and Skip looking at a book called..."...'Gavel?' Weird." Todd said.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd wondered what kind of adventure they were going on. It involved that book. As he spied in on Alex's living room, he saw Skip leaving. "Maybe if I could peek in that book...but how can I get in there?" Todd asked himself.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 3 2012, 07:39 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd sneaked up to the front door. Locked. He used his pocketknife, and gently manipulated the latch. Now it was unlocked. He let himself in, and sneaked up to the book in Alex's living room.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"AAAh! No! I just wanted to know what you guys are doing with that book! Honest!" Todd said, putting his hands up.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"No, you're not. Okay, where are we going? And when? I'll come too!" said Todd.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
May 4 2012, 05:30 PM
"Hey, how about we meet up tomorrow at nine o' clock at the edge of town? Sound good?"
Todd saw the message and made note of when and where. "Got it. Thanks, see you guys then." he headed out, and back to his home. He got some expedition/camping style clothes instead of his typical street clothes outfit. He got a good rucksack, and packed a few days clothing, along with:

Dried Food
Water Canister (filled with water)
Fire Starters and waterproof matches
Multi-use pocket knife
Sun protection (bandanna neckerchief, sunglasses, and brim "boonie" hat)
Rain jacket and chaps
Warm clothing
Electronic GPS map and compass
First Aid Kit
Flashlight with extra power cells

Todd also packed a signalling mirror, and a chamber whistle, along with a foam sleeping pad, a metallic ground cloth, and an insulated, lightweight compact sleeping bag. He moved the sleeping bag from its soft storage cloth sack to its tighter waterproof sack. Todd also packed his weapons.

He wrote a long letter to Lola telling her where he was going (Gavel) and when, told her he loved her and would be back ASAP.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 8 2012, 08:33 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[offtopic]Spent some time in the Scouts, I did...[/offtopic]

Todd decided to get some sleep, to be ready for the next day. He set his alarm for half past 8.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd had gotten up and eaten some breakfast. Afterwards, he grabbed his gear, and headed towards the meeting point at the edge of town.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd saw someone running up to where he was. "Sapphire? Is that you? You going to Gavel as well?" he called out to her.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
May 7 2012, 06:09 PM
Sapphire stopped, confused. She hadn't seen him yesterday. How did he know about the trip?

"Er, not to be rude or anything, but I never invited you," she said, indicating that she was the one who started the expedition and trying to be nice as possible about it. "Not that I didn't want you to go or anything, but who did invite you? I never saw you yesterday.

"I saw you going to Alex's. Heard you talking about 'Gavel', and going there." Todd said.

Quote:

"IT was her idea Todd." Alex noted loading a Arrow into her own crossbow. She had been patiently waiting on a bench for Sapphire. "Sorry Sapphire he wanted to come I never said he could either really if i recall correctly." Setting her crossbow down she bit down on a Eggo waffle she had brought with her.

"Well excuse-the-crap-outta-me, then! I'll leave!" Todd sneered, turning, and beginning to go home. He did have a feeling they were being watched, but he didn't care to confirm what had been said by someone who was sending him away. He heard, in his mind, the familiar childhood taunts of exclusion and rejection from the neighborhood kids..."You can't play with us, TODD! Go away, Todd! Ha ha-ha-ha-ha, you can't come with us! Nyah, nyah, nyah-nyah-nyah! We don't want you here, TODD! No one wants you anywhere Todd!"

As Todd stalked away, he muttered "I didn't wanna go on their dumb adventure anyway!"
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 7 2012, 08:07 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: