Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]SF[/ti]The Secret of Gavel (RP)
Topic Started: Apr 30 2012, 05:54 PM (7,171 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Skip was out playing in the street with some friends, though quickly noticed Sapphire. He told the other kids he would be back in a moment and rushed over to her, "Sapphy!" he cried, his little nickname for her.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip chuckled seeing the wave, and after hearing Alex allow him in, he smiled at her, "Thank you."

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip looked up at Alex, "But isn't walking into the unknown half the fun?" he asked. When he heard about having to get ready, he knew he would have a difficult time getting his Step-mom to allow it, "sneaking out time.." he muttered to himself with a grin.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip followed suit and went to pack as quietly as he could. His step mother came to his door, "And just what are you doing?" she asked in a soft tone. Even though she spoke softly, this still kind of irked Skip. She sat down and he went over an elaborate plan to stay at a friends house for the night. She gave a sigh and still spoke gently, "Alright Skip, I just hope you have fun with what you are doing...." he glanced at her, "I will............thanks..."

Radigal
Member Avatar
[offtopic]Furballs! Sorry guys, got caught up with work, Skyward sword, and other junk, catching up.....now[/offtopic]

Skip had just woken up, looking at his clock, he had seen it was already getting close to noon. He quickly grabbed his things and ran over to Sapphire's house, though noticed quickly no one was home. "Curse that girl, left without me...." he thought to himself. He then chuckled, luckily he had somewhat of a photographic memory, and began to run the direction where the map had said. After running for what seemed awhile, he stopped when he was able to see Sapphire and Alex..........but who were the other two with them?? He decided he would play a small joke on the group and ran off the path, creeping up ever so slowly to the others. He sat behind a bush as close as he could without being noticed.

Radigal
Member Avatar
[offtopic]to Skip, that is half the fun ^^[/offtopic]

Skip waited in the grass, it took all his strength not to wag anything more then the tip of his tail. He watched the group, trying not to giggle as well.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip slowly raised his head, "Awww......you're no fun...............can't even be scared properly...." he muttered close to the end. He climbed out of the bushed, though since his foot got caught in the bush, he fell forward onto the ground. After getting up and brushing himself off he trotted over to the group.

Radigal
Member Avatar
"Step-mother..." he spoke, a little bit of spite was in his voice. He turned to Alex, "She's right, I was planning to come along, must've forgotten to say it out loud, huh?" he chuckled, slightly embarrassed.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip chuckled, "Funny part is......even though I told her I was going to stay at a friends house, she knew something was up, but allowed me to go anyway................probably the first cool thing she has done since I met her..." he again mumbled in the trailing off. "Point is, she knows I am out and about, so it's all good."

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip follow suit, rolling out his older brothers sleeping bag, climbing inside to the point it completely covered him. He poked his head out. "Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams." he called out kind of affectionately.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip rubbed his eyes as he poked his head out of the sleeping bag, seeing Saphy growling. He watched as Alex called for a dogpile. He chuckled thinking, "And I'm the kid......teehee..."

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip made his way to the group when Saphy had calmed down. He sat in the snow and heard of "The Jewlery box" and tilted his head. When Saphy has finished telling her dream, he blurted out, "What's a 'strip-club'?"

Radigal
Member Avatar
Skip wagged his tail and ran to the nearest window, peering inside. He made sure that the place 'looked' public, in hopes of it not being a private property and suddenly becoming a peeping tom.

Radigal
Member Avatar
When Skip turned his head back to where the group was, a small chill ran down his back, he....couldn't see them. He figured they had just kept walking, and he began to roam around in hopes of finding them. The silence started to become deafening.

Radigal
Member Avatar
As Skip tried to find someone from the group as he traveled outside he quickly turned his head when he thought he heard something. "H-hello? Guys this ain't fair, you had Alex to help you know I was there......" he stated aloud.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: