Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]SF[/ti]Catherine; Horror/Puzzle game
Topic Started: May 1 2012, 03:43 PM (276 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Posted Image

This is a romantic Horror/Puzzle/Action game. It starts off with Vincent (you) in a relationship with a woman named Katherine (with a K). Soon, you begin experiencing weird nightmares where you're climbing a huge staircase made of blocks trying to outrun the stage as it falls from underneath you. Along the way up, you meet other people, but they are sheep. In fact, you're human (aside the horns) and everyone ELSE is a sheep!

Eventually you meet a VERY seductive girl named Catherine (with a C) and she's a little... too forward you and you eventually wake up with her next to you. Hilarity ensues and you get to choose the ending. Do you want to keep Katherine? Do you want to break up and switch to Catherine? Or get away from them both and live your life a free man? Your choices throughout the game make the decision.

All in all, this is a very strange nightmare fuel, yet addicting game. For example, here's a picture of the gameplay.

Posted Image

And here's a couple example of the bosses of the game. Bosses aren't fought, but rather ran from as it climbs up with you, trying to kill you.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This game can be picked up in the Xbox Live Game Market for 3200 points, which is, I think, LESS than the $59.99 retail CD price, but don't hold me to that.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
If I had an Xbox 360 I'd so wanna try this, I've been hearing about it all over the place. XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

It's also for the PS3.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Same problem - no PS3. No current gen systems period. XD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Fana McCloud
May 2 2012, 07:59 AM
Same problem - no PS3. No current gen systems period. XD
I hear ya'! :)

Most current system I have is a 3DS, but Console-wise I got nothing later than a PS2 and a secondhand Gamecube.

Trippy looking game though... xD
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 2 2012, 08:08 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey, PS2's are awesome!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
May 2 2012, 02:05 PM
Hey, PS2's are awesome!
No arguments there....

"Catherine" reminds me of "Demento" (aka "Haunting Grounds"), with the whole "Horror/Puzzle" genre.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 10 2012, 10:15 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You should look up some video of it. It's just downright creepy.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
360 and a wii but i don't play either much anymore

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
May 11 2012, 03:15 AM
You should look up some video of it. It's just downright creepy.
On youtube? Sure, I'll check it out later.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Guuuuudddd...... guuuuuuddddd.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Amazing!

(Violence/Gore Warning):

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mne_GS9ceI[/utube]

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think it is less if you use MS points (downloading it) than if you get it retail.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Xbox · Next Topic »