Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Ok, what the hell; Metroid/Starfox Mash up by Retro
Topic Started: May 19 2012, 12:02 PM (568 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
TheRedFox8
Jun 2 2012, 12:04 PM
Also very expressive and cute. Also, you can see the individual hairs sometimes.
...along with Krystal's furry little belly-button! :P

I kid, I kid, but I agree with you, the fine hair detailing from SF Adventures. The voices, except for Krystal's, were a little jacked up, but other than that, awesome job on the characters.

Fox sounded like an upset teenager, Peppy sounded 80 years old and constipated, Falco sounded weird, Slippy sounded like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And then you have Pepper's booming voice:

FLY THROUGH ONE GOLD RING TO REACH DINOSAUR PLANET!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Ha ha ha...yeah, plus he looked and seemed so..."Muppet" like. He was one of the canon characters they kinda, messed up a bit. Peppy kinda looked like an egg, but things were looking okay otherwise.

Deleted User
Deleted User

An old constipated egg.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 2 2012, 09:55 PM
An old constipated egg.
An old constipated "...egg that ate garlic and then farted" xD (Can you guess that quote, hint: it was used to describe the smell of the old folk's home)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Musty?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 2 2012, 10:05 PM
Musty?
Nope! Give up?
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 2 2012, 10:28 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dude, a BUNCH of things can be used to describe an old person's home.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
True.

My quote was from "American Dad", when Stan and Francine accidentally made Steve a little boy, then an old man, and when he went to the old folk's home, Stan and Francine visit him there, and they accidentally breathed in their noses, and that's when they describe the smell.

Back on topic, If they combine the best of Metroid with the best of Star Fox, that could be EPIC (hard to do though).

Deleted User
Deleted User

Eh, I'd have to pass on the whole Metroid/Star Fox thing. I mean, yes it would be epic and I would gladly play it, but I want a Star Fox game. Just Star Fox. Nothing else muddling in the way. There is no such thing as humans there XD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 2 2012, 10:58 PM
Eh, I'd have to pass on the whole Metroid/Star Fox thing. I mean, yes it would be epic and I would gladly play it, but I want a Star Fox game. Just Star Fox. Nothing else muddling in the way. There is no such thing as humans there XD
Now that I think about it, yeah, I gotta agree there. Perhaps it's better to keep the two series pure. We wouldn't want Mario with Samus, or Link with Fox.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Or Donkey Kong with Earth Bound. Yes, SSB is the only great exception, but to have them in actual actual games is bad joo joo.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 2 2012, 11:25 PM
Or Donkey Kong with Earth Bound. Yes, SSB is the only great exception, but to have them in actual actual games is bad joo joo.
*shudders at the DK/Earthbound mix*

Yeah, SSB should be the only exemption.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Or Pokemon and Kirby? XD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: