Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Which Character shall rule this month?
Alessia Darkfur from Kursed 1 (25%)
Ubervixen from Julius Quasar 1 (25%)
Sapphire from TheRedFox8 2 (50%)
Rra-Noradi-Moy from Arashikage 0 (0%)
Charizard from Radigal 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 4
[ti]SW[/ti]Character Contest June 2012; Time to Vote
Topic Started: Jun 13 2012, 10:51 PM (1,089 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
This month shall be a doozy to say in the least, we have 5 entries going head to head to see who is the best!!! (yeah over dramatized, bite me lol)

The contestants are:

Alessia Darkfur from Kursed

Ubervixen from Julius Quasar

Sapphire from TheRedFox8

Rra-Noradi-Moy from Arashikage

Charizard from Radigal

To note, Julius's characters name seemed to change when I copied and pasted it, for the spoiler part that is, so Julius, I apologize for switching it back to the normal U

Let the Voting Begin

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Does not fully matter. RedFox is the winner of this contest (2 in a row, great job!!!)

RedFox, I have not learned how to add badges just yet.....think you can do that?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Galaxies Contest · Next Topic »