Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon; Rise of Missingno
Topic Started: Jun 29 2012, 11:24 AM (2,374 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
CGI (Cornerian Gaming Inc.) has finally developed its first simulation game that actually makes you feel as though you are part of the action, Letting you feel the heat of battle upon your very fur. The world in which they have created is a world known by many. The game is called "Pokemon Simul".

The plot:
You are one of (x) kids chosen to partake in an incredible journey. Through the Otaki Region where Pokemon of all kinds reside (649 pokemon). Your quest, is your choice. To become a pokemon master, a philosopher, professor, nurse, you name it, the possibilities are endless.

The pokemon eligible to begin with. All five region starters (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndiquill, Totodile, Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip (everyone likes that one for some reason), Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawatt)

There will also be select pokemon from all five regions to choose from. (Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini). (Houndour, Togepi, Marill.) (Poochyena, Seedot, Lotad). (Shynx, Riolu, Munchlax) (Pansage, Pansear, Panpour)

Are you one of the lucky winners chosen for their knowledge on one of the biggest selling games of all time?!

Keep in mind for this is not for the faint of heart. Some of the programmers have been having some difficulties locating the source of some anomalies, but have determined their existence to be nothing dangerous, and to be various small moving glitches. So far, all testers of the program have entered and exited the program with no harm done to them, but they kept noticing some pokemon act a little differently.

Names of those brave contest winners:
my character, Owen
Edited by Radigal, Jun 29 2012, 11:27 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
That's two names thus far. now I am hoping to get at least two more people involved.

Radigal
Member Avatar
oh if anything, there may be a split up or two, just to make things interesting.

Radigal
Member Avatar
lmao, thanks for that input

Radigal
Member Avatar
Whom do you speak of, Kursed? Amy?

And what do you mean, RedFox?

Radigal
Member Avatar
isn't she a pokemorph though? I mean, maybe have in as an 'in game' person, as in this rp, pokemon are still a video game

Radigal
Member Avatar
Alright Kursed, maybe we can figure a way for your character to play a good role in the story line. Saphiria, if you want, we can probably make it to were your character starts later then the rest of us, and catches up later. (kinda like how they did it in the manga's)

Radigal
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jul 1 2012, 08:27 PM
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Jul 1 2012, 10:20 AM
Errrrr.... you okay, Red?
I'm perfectly fine, though subject to bouts of maniacal laughter XD

[edit_reason]damn it I did it again..........[/edit_reason]
So i am dating a maniac then, huh?

Anyway, I do have a special plan for when Missingno appears, but it is going to be hella strange and slightly difficult xD

(yeah you can kind of guess what happened with my reason for the edit RedFox

Radigal
Member Avatar
Saphiria's? Nothing, I haven't touched it

Radigal
Member Avatar
Kursed
Jul 2 2012, 10:09 AM
Radigal
Jul 2 2012, 10:07 AM
Saphiria's? Nothing, I haven't touched it
Admit you moved it!!! :nod: :P

(wrong page.. heh no i'm kidding Radigal your fine)
-falls over- I have trouble enough with hitting "Edit" rather then "Quote" Kursed........stop picking on meh Posted Image (LMFAO)

Radigal
Member Avatar
Kursed
Jul 2 2012, 10:03 AM

Your choice entirely (I'm glad your English typing is improving or...getting more understandable since you got here...)
This makes no sense to me what so ever, I have never had an issue reading Saphiria's post

Radigal
Member Avatar
Anyway, so far we have two actual characters........and an in game character.....maybe we can have Hured's character kind of like a "guardian" character, for example if all the trainers pokemon faint, she can be the one to help them get to the pokemon center (The Blacked/Whited out phase)

Radigal
Member Avatar
from the 'rush' of losing

Radigal
Member Avatar
This would be more of a discussion in the Pokemon topic in the game thread, cause here, the trainers would not be 'blacking out' but have need to get to the center.

Also, I am wanting one more trainer to at least start the RP, (Understanding Saphiria's condition, she is free to join in later if she still chooses).
Edited by Radigal, Jul 6 2012, 11:00 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
(To be honest Saphiria, I never noticed anything form what they are talking about)

Anyway, Eevee is part of the 15 Pokemon that you can choose from that are not basic starts from the games (total of like 30 pokemon in all), hope you have fun with it.

I also think I want to explain how to do the "catching" and "leveling" part of it.
Each time you battle a wild pokemon, a series of at least three posts from both side must happen (to try to make it an actual battle), then you can try the PokeBall (Masterball shall not be appearing in this game as it is too OP'ed). Once the Pokemon is yours to control, you can "figure out" its gender, though the level will be determined by me (trust me I shall be fair). Oh, did I forget to mention I'll be whatever wild pokemon appears (Though I will need someone to take over that role when my character needs a pokemon)

NPC's if you wish you can create NPC's for this rp, though please, none of them be Gym Leaders, or at least Gym Leaders from this region, (Meaning you can play a 'character' from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnho, and Unova, but they no authority in this region as actual gym leaders) (Again, I'll need someone to play a Gym leader temporarily so Owen can gain some badges lol)

Leveling up your pokemon, is going to be easy in this rp, 2 wins gets you 1 level for stage one pokemon, 3 wins for a stage two, and 4 for stage three. The reason I am not making it a bunch of post is so we can all move along in this battle. Unlike the games, I am thinking of making the catching of pokemon be of some credit, but only like half. So if you defeat one pokemon that counts as 1 of 2 wins you need for stage one. Catching it can result in .5, putting you at 1.5 of 2 for example.

Hope I have not lost you all.
Edited by Radigal, Jul 7 2012, 11:46 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »
  • Pages: