Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Your thoughts of Falco Lombardi?
Topic Started: Jul 27 2012, 07:09 AM (1,898 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Harmony Descent
Aug 20 2012, 10:56 AM
He needs to get laid. That is all.
Whoa WHOA WHOA

Where did you come from?

*pounces Harmony*

EDIT: Or better yet...

*pounce*

Deleted User
Deleted User

null

@Harmony:Well, from the part that it may be that Falco is actually Asexual, I don't think that..... uh, never mind. It might be that I misunderstand the "to get laid" thingy... xD

I wasn't trying to imply anything; just felt like throwing that out there for shits and giggles Px<

TheRedFox8

- Harmony DescentAug 20 2012, 12:56 PMHe needs to get laid. That is all.Whoa WHOA WHOAWhere did you come from?*pounces Harmony*EDIT: Or better yet...

Edited by TheRedFox8, Today, 7:38 PM.

*Is pounced* FUQ!

Deleted User
Deleted User

We certainly missed you :3

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
@Harmony:
Good, then I shall scrap my own thoughts and move on in my wonderful dream of flying fryingpans :lol:

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
already did that but if you want to try some ask.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Aug 20 2012, 05:17 PM
@Julius:
I always think that Falco is a swearing character, but not as intense as other characters. It just might depend on the whole situation. In our German version of Star Fox Assault, the last fight against the Aparoid Queen, Falco said "Lass dich nicht von ihrer hässlichen Fresse beeinflussen, Fox!" (= Don't let her ugly mug get to you, Fox!/Don't fall under influence by her ugly mug, Fox!) or something like that.
Oh that's awesome, ha ha! Yeah, but he is a maverick just the same. Lotsa of people love a "bad boy", or better yet, a "badass", so to speak, and every team needs someone like that.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Aug 20 2012, 08:50 PM.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
@Kursed:
On the second thought.... I prefer trying to think neutral, but it doesn't seem to work XXD

@Julius:
That is a true fact, but it's not always the 'badass' status they like on the character, it's more the hidden sides those characters could have, like being actually very romantic and kind hearted. The more mysterious a character appears, the more the fans want to figure out the 'true identity' of the character. It's like putting a puzzle together in a slow pace.
I myself am a big 'fangirl' of Falco, but just because he is my top favourite doesn't mean that I can't go on natural ground when it comes down to him. I made some crazy experiences with hardcore fangirls from different franchises and heck, I'm glad that I'm not even near that insanity. I don't understand this crazy "HE BELONGS TO ME!!!!" shit.

It might go off-topic now but even in my FanFiction where my main Character gets into a romantic relationship with Falco I stay on natural ground. I don't like to see official characters getting totally screwed up by some crazy fans that think they can change stuff on those characters as they please, especially the personality. It gives me the feeling that they totally have NO CLUE of the character/s at all.

I don't want to offend anyone here in this Forum of course, but if you life on DeviantArt for 6 years or any other artcommunity you need to face drama and couplewar in EVERY CORNER OF ANY FRANCHISE, and it makes me sick. Seeing people (especially young fans, who think they know EVERYTHING by just playing 1 f*cking game!) creating fan characters and f*cking around with the personalities of awesome characters just to pair them up at the end is just a no-go.

.....Off-Topic ends here XD Sorry folks, it just bugs the hell out of me all the time. Meh :lol:

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Despite all the things I portrayed krystal with beyond what she was said to have I've always portraied her as a calm smart adn well cannon character as far as i can recall.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Aug 20 2012, 09:40 PM

@Julius:
That is a true fact, but it's not always the 'badass' status they like on the character, it's more the hidden sides those characters could have, like being actually very romantic and kind hearted. The more mysterious a character appears, the more the fans want to figure out the 'true identity' of the character. It's like putting a puzzle together in a slow pace.
I myself am a big 'fangirl' of Falco, but just because he is my top favourite doesn't mean that I can't go on natural ground when it comes down to him. I made some crazy experiences with hardcore fangirls from different franchises and heck, I'm glad that I'm not even near that insanity. I don't understand this crazy "HE BELONGS TO ME!!!!" shit.

It might go off-topic now but even in my FanFiction where my main Character gets into a romantic relationship with Falco I stay on natural ground. I don't like to see official characters getting totally screwed up by some crazy fans that think they can change stuff on those characters as they please, especially the personality. It gives me the feeling that they totally have NO CLUE of the character/s at all.

I don't want to offend anyone here in this Forum of course, but if you life on DeviantArt for 6 years or any other artcommunity you need to face drama and couplewar in EVERY CORNER OF ANY FRANCHISE, and it makes me sick. Seeing people (especially young fans, who think they know EVERYTHING by just playing 1 f*cking game!) creating fan characters and f*cking around with the personalities of awesome characters just to pair them up at the end is just a no-go.

.....Off-Topic ends here XD Sorry folks, it just bugs the hell out of me all the time. Meh :lol:
Agree on both of those!

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Yeah, Off-Topic stuff is always great :lol:

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
i still think tehre is too much krystal art what abotu the other mostly unknown girls nothing much on them a littel on katt more than any other..... i mean seriously they are like obseesed with krystal I on the other hand actually liked playing Miyu when i tried starfox 2 :P GAh even if i search Miyu i find pictures of krystal COMEON. (perhaps this is the reason 98% of my fan chars are girls? so krystal doesn't get all the dang credit?

but anyway as for falco I actually feel he belongs more than slippy who i feel beyond his mechanic job is pretty much usless

FOX HELP ME I"M BEING CHASED

FOX HELP ME I"M BEING SHOT AT

FOX HELP ME FALCO IS SHOOTING AT ME!

FOX HELP PEPPY IS TRYING TO CATCH ME!!
Edited by Kursed, Aug 23 2012, 08:01 PM.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
[Off-Topic]Yeah, that's why I'm not willing to draw and support Krystal art in any way. I give the other girls the spotlight.[/Off-Topic]

Well Slippy do has some great ideas when it comes down to mechanic stuff, so there's also big credit for him and his father... and I also found it amusing that he even told Falco to 'shut his beak for once'. I dunno, it was so funny that I find it totally cute.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
That was hilarious! "Just shut your beak for once, Falco!" xD Wasn't that on the "Fichina" mission of Assault? Falco had a somewhat cool outfit on SF-Adventures, but his outfit on Assault looked like Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video outfit.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Aug 25 2012, 07:31 PM.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Falco: "Try not to make a mess of things, Slippy."
Slippy: "Give it a rest, Falco. Seriously, shut your beak for once."

Most epic win for Slippy in that point.

Yeah his Outfit was a bit out of concept compared to the rest of the group, but I liked it. At least they seemed to guard the body better than the older outfits they wear normally.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Oh yeah, huh? That's where the quote came from! Yeah, true, true...protective, yes, but definitely out of concept, too. A "leather jacket" or "motorcycle vest" might have been too cliche, huh? xD I wonder though, what would be the best outfit for Falco?
Edited by Julius Quasar, Aug 26 2012, 02:01 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: