Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Your thoughts of Falco Lombardi?
Topic Started: Jul 27 2012, 07:09 AM (1,941 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
You can have your beauty sleep, Fox, and maybe -- just maybe -- some cute girl might find you later. IF she sees what she likes," Falco snickered back “IN YOUR DREAMS FOX!”

I don't particulary like falco but at least unlike slippy he's not completely useless on the field. defintly anti-hero type wouldn't surprise me if he ended up in star wolf since he is a ex-gang member..... Not someone i like but at least he's a good pilot.

I'm slightly offended by him but not all the time. he could use a stick up his pooper once in awhile though since he's a little full of himself.
Edited by Kursed, Aug 19 2012, 12:57 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I actually like shadow to be honest.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
already did that but if you want to try some ask.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Despite all the things I portrayed krystal with beyond what she was said to have I've always portraied her as a calm smart adn well cannon character as far as i can recall.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
i still think tehre is too much krystal art what abotu the other mostly unknown girls nothing much on them a littel on katt more than any other..... i mean seriously they are like obseesed with krystal I on the other hand actually liked playing Miyu when i tried starfox 2 :P GAh even if i search Miyu i find pictures of krystal COMEON. (perhaps this is the reason 98% of my fan chars are girls? so krystal doesn't get all the dang credit?

but anyway as for falco I actually feel he belongs more than slippy who i feel beyond his mechanic job is pretty much usless

FOX HELP ME I"M BEING CHASED

FOX HELP ME I"M BEING SHOT AT

FOX HELP ME FALCO IS SHOOTING AT ME!

FOX HELP PEPPY IS TRYING TO CATCH ME!!
Edited by Kursed, Aug 23 2012, 08:01 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
duct tape :P

he could certainly shut his beak a few times I did a rather crudly written short story about krystal and Falco pranking each other Krystal won of course ,but that's only because at the time I didn't know about Fara miyu or fay all of which I would extreamly enjoy being in the game again (though not so much Fara unless she gives up on fox because to be honest I think Krystal is better for fox) Starfox needs more women though.

Starfox team:
Fox
Falco
Slippy
Krystal
Miyu
Faye
(maybe Fara... I donno if Starfox wants to go into a cat fight between her and Krystal though i do like some of the Fara vs krystal art.)Posted Image (likly because unlike Most starfox art that includes women IT"S NOT JUST KRYSTAL!!)
Edited by Kursed, Aug 27 2012, 08:57 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
*Slams a frying pan into Juiluis' face Please don't use that word.... i find it extremly offensive even if it's true..

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I think he's just a ignorant Squab :P

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I have to dissagree there Saphira... I think Krystal can handle herself thing is we haven't seen anything really of her cept the time she was on Sauria and got caught in a giant Crystal.... And wasn't she the one fighting on foot on the aparoid homeworld?

Actuallly i had never seen that about Falco... but really maybe he should tell her.
Edited by Kursed, Aug 28 2012, 07:12 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
and it's my opinon as well so i will leave it at that and to be honest I like fara ,but I don't really think having both vixens is a good idea at least not in the same place maybe give her another love intrrest..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »