Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Eibon Foundation
Topic Started: Jul 30 2012, 09:43 PM (350 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
'What is going on here?' A voice said in all of the gang members head and Akellen, a Protoss warrior approached the group. The three meter figure tall was closely followed by a dark blue colored vixen quickly speaking once she got around her taller friend "You'd best answer him a Angered Protoss is a mighty foe.."Her voice tone serious and clearly feminine. She glared at the Cerinian "How dare you disgrace your honorable Race!" She growled at the Cerinian eyes beginning to glow. (Back home and ready single quotes ' are thoughts and " " speaking..)
Edited by Kursed, Aug 1 2012, 04:45 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Khrillian? he's a Protoss." Alex replied simply her wolf like head turning to look at the Protoss while her fox tail wagged behind her.'this place is very dangerous even for one like you what brings you here?' Khrillian asked via telepathy since he didn't have a mouth.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Khrillian didn't mind and just stood still letting the scan work.

"Then you better scan me I'm not just Cerinian." Alex noted "I'm not a cerinian."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"We'll were kinda mercenaries.." Alex noted "looking for a job..." She soon added "Why you got a job offer?

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Wait!" Alex cried out but it was too late. The two soon took off down the alley after Akellan.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »