Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
FurryFilm's artwork
Topic Started: Aug 11 2012, 08:06 PM (389 Views)
FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Here is a bit of fan art from a FanFic I read called "Rise of StarWolf" it is based off of this scene;

"Wolf put the claw away in a drawer next to his bed. He stared at the sapphire. He could almost see Krystal's beautiful turquoise eyes staring back."

here is a link to the FanFic http://m.fanfiction.net/s/5486399/1/
Posted Image

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Posted Image

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Kursed

Hmm.. is this base off the command ending when krystal joiedn starwolf i once did a rp where krystal was in starwolf... worked out pretty well if you liked comamnd i suggest checking out my Kew:Reunion fan-fic. also we have a fan-fic section.

Edited by Kursed, Yesterday, 8:11 PM.

No it's not it's based around the entire franchise this how star wolf came to be this particular one he is in the academy I think this story is a great filler for star wolf and the plot holes in adventures it's a great alternative look at Starwolf and In my opinion it works perfectly with the story line of the series... it makes sense.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
:smile: Thanks

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Traditional Art · Next Topic »