Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]SF[/ti]SFG Logo contest; A new contest to spice things up a bit
Topic Started: Aug 24 2012, 05:46 PM (654 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

So I decided to start up a new contest to add a little spice around here. Also, the Master of Contests isn't doing his job properly :P

Anyway, this contest is to come up with the best logo for our community. I'm not talking about the banner, but the actual logo. This would show up as our Favicon (the little picture you see in your web browser, commonly near the URL), our picture for our Steam, Facebook, and DA groups. The current one is shown below, to get a better idea of what I am talking about.

Posted Image

Anyway, for those who think you could do better, by all means put something up! The end date will be indefinite until we get a few. Then I'll set a close date and we'll move on from there.

Anyway, with that being said, carry on with your normal duties.

~Deleted User

Deleted User
Deleted User

No, it gives a chance for some creative folks to replace the favicon, steam, facebook, and the DA group images ^^

Deleted User
Deleted User

Search for Paint.NET and/or GIMP. Both are really fantastic. GIMP is more like Photoshop, but Paint.NET is simpler to use. Also, both are completely free.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Any format is accepted, as long as you remember that it's not the banner that's not being replaced.

Deleted User
Deleted User

So far we have no entries T_T

Deleted User
Deleted User

I made something up, wanna know what you all think. Would you want this to be the new logo?

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Galaxies Contest · Next Topic »