Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Star_Dragon's Mural; That's right. A Mural. WARNING: LARGE IMAGES!
Topic Started: Sep 2 2012, 07:33 PM (1,091 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
I see... very well. Would you like this ship drawn attacking any specific ship (i.e. another ship already on the Mural)? And would you like it drawn on any specific area? Bear in mind what I said before - the closer the page, the better detailed your ship will be.

Also, as a side-note, I noticed the design similarities between the Aurora and the Klingon Bird-of-Prey some time ago - quite odd, wouldn't you say?

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Yeah whoever made the game must have been into star trek and i really don't care what it's attacking just something that would make sense(I.e. enemy romulans borg, covenant loyalist)

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
I apologize for the long wait, comrades - apart from the downloading of CoD: BO (which, thankfully, is done), I was doing a little remodeling of my house. Anyway, I have some new progress for ya:

Posted Image

Kursed, I believe you can spot your ship easily enough. Keep in mind, I have not had time to add other details, as the next image will show:

Posted Image

In order of left-to-right on the upper edge of my mural, the new ships are:

Kirn Command Battleship (Top page, far left on the upper edge - the one shaped like an arrow with multiple turrets.)

Dragon'taan Marauder Corps (DMC) Ares-class Attack Cruiser (The ship sitting off to the right [technically, port] side.)

DMC Wyvern-class Battlecruiser (Upper-right page, the ship on the upper-left corner of the page)

DMC Marauder-Class Star Dreadnought (The biggest ship on the aforementioned page)

Kirn Attack Frigate (The itty-bitty arrow-shaped ship off the port-side-aft of the Marauder)

Zurrak Battleship (The one shaped like a sphere surrounded by a ring, connected to said ring by four support structures)

If any of you have requests, please tell me. Bear in mind what I have said of such requests (HINT: see page 1).

Deleted User
Deleted User

Star_Dragon
Sep 5 2012, 05:38 PM
lol funny. But seriously, any requests?
I was serious.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
i think i see it is it under that halcyon- class cruiser that's on three diffrent pages or to the right of it both ships there look like it. or are both the Borealis and the Aurora there?
Edited by Kursed, Oct 20 2012, 07:11 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
I forget, Red - what was your request?

Deleted User
Deleted User

The Great Fox

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
that would be a nice addition.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Ah. Do you have a specific image I can use? Or should I just find one on my own? Bear in mind, however, I may not be able to draw the Arwings with the Great Fox... well, not with very much detail, at any rate, considering they *are* fighter craft, and are tiny compared to the other ships present.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Okay, ppl - an update on my mural's progress. I marked the new ships (and some of the older ones that I use in RP's) so you'd be able to tell which one is which:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Again, I am open to draw specific warships - all you need to do is ask and provide a good image of what you want.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Traditional Art · Next Topic »
  • Pages: