Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Kursed Armory.; Weapons Kursed will use in roleplayys
Topic Started: Sep 5 2012, 09:06 PM (598 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
... are you copying my idea of a thread dedicated to weapons? lol, just kidding.

Still, these are weapons I wouldn't mind getting my hands on. Nice, if I may say so myself.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Ah... I look forward to it. Might I suggest adding weapons from the UT2004 Ballistic Weapons mod to your loadout? They have some... interesting pieces. Here, a sample:

Posted Image
M75-TIC Railgun
Primary: 20mm Bolt-action.
Secondary: Activate Zooming Scope.
Special: Activate Thermal Mode.

Background:
There are very few things feared by the Skrith and the Railgun is one of those things. Railguns use electromagnetism to fire metallic projectiles at incredible speeds, some moving at hundreds of thousands of feet per second. This one uses Depleted Uranium-Dragonium Slugs for ammo. Railguns were far too large and heavy for infantry use until Enravion developed the Tactical Infantry Cannon version. No comparable infantry weapon currently available is capable of as much damage in a single shot as the M75. When fully charged it can flip over a tank, or fire right through a concrete building. Designed for use against vehicles, no infantry armor could be considered protection against this weapon. The M75 does have some disadvantages though. Its slow fire rate, great weight and highly visible trail make it a weapon that will benefit only the most skilled soldiers.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 3D Art · Next Topic »