Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Dragon'taan: Heart of the Marauder Corps; A Lounge RP in the heart of Dragon-Shifter Territory
Topic Started: Sep 8 2012, 01:05 PM (16,847 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
[OOC]To those who were waiting for this RP - welcome to Dragon'taan. For those of you who are new to this, if you haven't already, read here for the rules: Dragon'taan - Heart of the Marauder Corps Presentation

Now that we all know the rules, let's begin...[/OOC]

A massive TDIG portal opened up in orbit of Dragon'taan and it's large moon, New Cerinia, and the multi-kilometer-long Marauder-class Star Dreadnought Dragon's Rage exited the portal. Moments later, it closed.

"Helm, one-half forward," Indari commanded. "Let's put to spacedock."

"One-half forward, aye," the helmsman responded. The massive warship moved, headed for the spacedock specifically tailored for the sixteen kilometers of warship that was the flagship of the Marauder Corps. When it finally put to spacedock, Indari rose from his seat, passed on his orders, and then headed for one of the hangars. From there, he took a shuttlecraft down to the surface of Dragon'taan - right to his estate. Once inside, he shut the doors, and began to slump out of his uniform.

Heavy footfalls came from behind him, and Kyle immediately knew who it was.

"Welcome back, son," said a deep, heavy-accented voice.

Draco, Kyle's dragon father.

Kyle turned to face the aging dragon, and greeted him. "Hi, dad."

"How'd the trip go?" Draco asked.

"Same way it always does - more or less without a hitch."

And so, father and son conversed, while the Dragon'taan sun began to sink from it's high perch in the sky...

(That's it for getting this started. Add your contribution! Join whenever you want, as whomever you want, leave and come back whenever you want. Just enjoy this. :)

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
once the Dragon's rage got a little farther from it's original warp point two subspace portals opened behind it coming out of them two Cerinian righteous class Destroyers the Aurora and the Borealis.

" Well Fancy meeting you here." Alex soon said over the communications channel.

"Could I get your course so I can set ours accordingly?" Serena asked.

"I would also like your course." The Dragon AI ,Argo asked after Serena.
Edited by Kursed, Sep 8 2012, 01:13 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Uh, Kursed, Kyle's down planetside. At his home.)

As Kyle conversed with Draco, his Comm unit beeped. Kyle grumbled and Draco chuckled as Kyle answered, "Indari here."

"Sir, we have... two Cerinian warships, the Aurora and the Borealis, asking for you," responded the communications officer.

"Friends of yours?" Draco asked.

"Yep," Kyle affirmed. "Roger that, direct them to the closest open spacedock and direct them down to the Bellator Bar, I'll meet them there."

Kyle shut off the radio and Draco chuckled, "Kiddo, you certainly have a way with people."

"Says the old Dovah whose son is a dragon-shifter," Kyle responded as he got into a set of grey armored robes. He clipped his lightsabers to his belt, then threw a grey cloak over his shoulders. "You want to meet my old friends, come on." He stepped outside, shifting to his crimson-scaled dragon form as his father stepped outside, and they both took to the air.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(Then have the crew If there is any respond)

"They've dock Krystal I'm not getting a responce." Serena noted..

"Must have headed to the surface already oh well i'll catch up." the blue vixen muttered to herself. "head for a port and tell Alessia what we're doing before we head to the surface.'

"On it."
Edited by Kursed, Sep 8 2012, 01:53 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Oh. Right.)

Moments later, after the Aurora contacted the Dragon's Rage, Izanagi - Indari's AI - returned the call.

"Dragon's Rage to Aurora - this is Izanagi. General Indari is down planetside right now, I've been asked to tell you that if you wish to meet Indari, head to the Bellator bar, in the Restaurant District; he'll meet you there."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Thanks." Serena replied to the AI before the Aurora was locked down in a dock.

The Borealis also got locked down into a dock and two fighter craft headed for the surface the Cloudrunner and the Dark nova.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Kyle and Draco sat at the entrance to the Bellator Bar, Kyle still in his dragon form, both of them waiting on Krystal and Alex.

"Talk to me, kiddo," Draco requested, "Who are these friends of yours?"

"Krystal and Alex," Kyle answered. "Alex I only just recently met - Krystal I knew from a time long before the Marauder War... long before I became General of the Marauder Corps."

"Is that them?" Draco asked, indicating two moving dots in the sky.

Kyle shrugged. "Can't tell from here," he answered.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
As the two vixen's landed and locked up their fighters in a docking bay Alex walked up to Krystal "Are you sure we're not to late?" The hybrid asked the Cerinian Vixen. "Kyle's not that way , Alex you should know that by now." krystal replied.

"Still the subspace entity was not my fault."

"I know I don't see why your continuing on with that

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"What's taking them so long?" Draco asked.

"Dad," Kyle responded, "This is the Capitol of Dragon'taan - it's a huge f***ing city. You gotta figure that after they land, they need to get transport over here. It's not like they can, you know, walk the distance from the landing bays over to here. Takes time."

"Yeah. I know," Draco said. He paused for a moment, then started, "Did you ever discover--"

It was then that another dragon - a blue-scaled female with Sapphire eyes - landed. "You two waiting on someone?"

This was Sheila, Kyle's dragon mother.

"Kyle's waiting on a few friends," Draco answered.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Yes us." Krystal replied to Sheila as the two walked up behind her... "The city is too big if we walked the day would be over.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(I see what you did there, lol)

Sheila turned to face Alex and Krystal. "Well, hello, there."

Kyle walked out from behind his mother, and looked directly at Krystal and Alex. "Krystal, Alex... this is my mother, Sheila, and my father, Draco." He walked closer to Krystal and brought his head down to her level. "I hope my dragon form doesn't... unnerve you."

Draco then spoke up. "Krystal, Alex... It's a pleasure to meet both of you. Why don't we all head inside, get something to eat?"

"Yes," Kyle agreed, "I don;t know about anyone else, but I'm starving."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Being with Kyle for so long you get use to it." Krystal replied :blush: "Besides one of my friends is a seven foot tiger I'm use to being shorter than most." Krystal added.

ALex respecfully bowed "Hi." she muttered sword moving around in it's sheath that was on her back making a few noises. "Heh, sorry." She turned to Kyle "Your always hungry." she added
Edited by Kursed, Sep 8 2012, 09:00 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Am I?" Kyle chuckled. He shifted back to normal, then gestured toward the bar. "After you," he said.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alex Shrugged soon following Krystal into the bar.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Kyle followed Alex and Krystal into the bar, where Kyle assumed a seat at the bar counter.

"General!" the Terran dragon-shifter bartender greeted him, "Good to see you again!"

"Thanks, Jerry," Kyle responded. The bartender's emerald-green dragon eyes shifted to Krystal and Alex.

"Friends of yours?" he asked.

"Yep," Kyle affirmed. "I don't know what they want, but I'll have my usual."

Jerry smiled. "Right," he said, "One 9oz sirloin steak, medium-rare, and a glass of Romulan Ale, coming up." Jerry looked at Alex and Krystal. "Are you two going to want anything?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: