Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Dragon'taan: Heart of the Marauder Corps; A Lounge RP in the heart of Dragon-Shifter Territory
Topic Started: Sep 8 2012, 01:05 PM (16,831 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"no thanks i'm fine." Krystal replied having already ate on the Aurora.

Alex thought for a moment then spoke up."do you have some sort of bacon cheesburger?" She asked If so i'l take that and a fruit punch..

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Jerry smiled. "That's one Bacon Cheeseburger and a fruit punch, coming up," he said, heading into the back.

Kyle looked to Krystal and Alex. "So... what brings the two of you to Dragon'taan?" he asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Well i saw they could fit the aurora with new weapons here so i decied to stop by and see how you were while i was here no use in staying on the ship while they install everythning."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Kyle chuckled. "I see," he said. "Still, it's nice to be in the company of familiar friends." The bar door jingled, and yet another familiar face appeared in the bar.

"Krystal, Alex," Drake greeted everyone, "Dad."

"You seen your uncle anywhere?" Kyle asked.

"Not since that fracas with Darth Malgus," Drake replied.

"Speaking of which," Kyle said, "Drake told me you two came into contact with my brother - you knew him as Darth Faasnu, I believe?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Oh don't remind me!" Krystal replied to the mention of that awful incident.

"What it was nice to see the old asteroid base.." Alex replied "Argo what was your favorite food?" She asked her Ai. "uhhh Kyle what is it you like my real memory doesn't serve me as well as it use to.." Argo asked Kyle his Cerinian Dragon form appearing on the table.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Kyle chuckled, "Personally, I prefer a good steak, cooked medium-rare, with a side of mashed potatoes and a glass of either Romulan Ale or Dragonarian Mead." He looked to Krystal and Alex. "Did brother tell you where he was going?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
krystal was confused she looked at Kyle her head cocked to the side."Malagus is your brother or do you mean Fasnu?" Krystal asked.
Edited by Kursed, Sep 16 2012, 08:03 AM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"I meant Faasnu," Kyle said. "Did he ever tell you where he was headed? Or just some BS about a disturbance in the Force?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"no he pretty much vansihed after we had spoke." Krystal replied "but he didn't seem like a sith."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Kyle chuckled, "Didn't he? Well, I imagine if the dead could speak, they'd say otherwise."

A cold shiver ran up Drake's spine, and he hissed through clenched teeth.

Kyle's smile faded as he sensed whatever it was Drake sensed. "I sense it, too," he told his son.

First, she was dead, now she was alive - and now, she knew how. Like the immortal Sith, Darth Faasnu, Keesha was blessed with immortality by the ancient dragon, Ahkrinviingah. She had met him, finally, face-to-face. Ahkrinviingah told Keesha how he couldn't deny the son of Indari and nephew of his loyal servant, Faasnu, the one woman who was willing to mother him. The ancient dragon had personally foreseen the great deeds Drake would accomplish in the years ahead - and to deny him the one woman willing to mother him would bring a greater darkness.

As an upgraded and retrofitted Defender-class Light Corvette powered down in Docking Bay nine, Keesha stepped off, her grey cloak fluttering around in the light wind. Her lightsabers, clipped to her belt, glinted briefly. She sighed, taking in the view of Dragon'taan.

"It has been some time," she murmured to herself. She ran her hand along a wall, then looked at it. "The years have not been kind to us both, it seems; but, perhaps now, Kyle will see what it is that our master sought to show him."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"What do you mean by that?" krystal asked.

Alex held her hand over an odd hilt on her belt sensing something.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Did Drake tell you about the fight Darth Malgus stirred up?" Kyle asked. "The one that killed his would-be mother?"

"I did, dad," Drake said. "I told them the whole story." His voice was shaky, sounding on the verge of tears. "Could... could what we feel be true? Is she here?"

"The Force doesn't lie, kiddo," Kyle affirmed. "Though how she survives these things is, frankly, beyond me."

Keesha stepped off a transport taxi, paid the driver, and headed down the block. She kept her hood over her head, and moved along the sidewalk. She spotted the Bellator bar, and sensed who was inside. She sighed, then started for the bar...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"is she freindly?" alex asked reaching behind her head to grasp her own sword.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"I imagine that if she wasn't, we'd be hearing about it by now," Kyle said. "Keesha's a survivor to Cerinia's death, like me - and, more importantly, if what Drake and I sense is accurate, she's--"

The bar door jingled, and a grey-cloaked figure stepped into the bar. The figure stood there, giving no hostile gesture whatsoever - or any sort of gesture, for that matter. The figure looked over to Alex and said,

"You won't need that weapon with me - I did not come here to harm anyone."

Drake's breathing got more rapid, his jaw shook, and tears pricked at his eyes. Draco and Sheila, still present, simply smiled. Kyle sat with his back turned to the figure, either unable or unwilling to face her.

The figure removed her hood, revealing her Cerinian appearance - her warm, emerald-green eyes looked over everyone in the room, stopping at Drake with tears.

"M-mother?" Drake stammered, struggling to keep his composure.

Keesha simply nodded. "It's me, Drake," she said.

Drake plodded over to Keesha, as though his legs were trying to refuse to cooperate, and finally threw his arms around her. Keesha embraced Drake, gently kissing the top of his head. "I'm so sorry, Drake - I am. And you, too, Kyle - no one felt my loss as much as you did."

Kyle remained silent, unable to speak. Finally, he was able to think of one thing:

"How?" he asked. "I saw your ship go up in flames - Malgus himself destroyed your ship. How did you come back?"

Keesha remained holding her son as she responded, "Same way Faasnu does - and you. We are blessed with Immortality by the ancient one, Ahkrinviingah." She paused, then asked, "Did you never wonder how, after everything that has happened, you never could stay dead? Ahkrinviingah watches over us..." she looked to Drake and added, "... including our children."

A long, uncomfortable pause followed this, Keesha holding Drake and Kyle remaining with his back turned. The food was brought out, and Keesha asked Krystal and Alex as Kyle began to eat, "If you have questions, ask them - I think we all deserve answers."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"So how many Cerinians besides what is here now did survive?" Krystal asked.

Alex took her hand off her sword not seeing a imment threat.."And do you have any idea why i was created?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: