Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Dragon'taan: Heart of the Marauder Corps; A Lounge RP in the heart of Dragon-Shifter Territory
Topic Started: Sep 8 2012, 01:05 PM (16,845 Views)
Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Star_Dragon
Jul 15 2014, 07:59 AM

"Believe it or not, Tamriel is in this 'verse - it's in uncharted space, but we know how to get there. Dragon'taan merchant ships make occasional trips there to trade supplies," the bartender said. "If you're looking to get back, I'd recommend you speak with Lieutenant General Faasnu Dovahkiir; he's in charge of DMC affairs there. He's currently here on Dragon'taan getting supplies, but I don't know how long he's gonna be here - he takes the next flight to Tamriel in two hours."
Raze's breath catches in his throat. He is rendered speechless for a few moments as emotions play havoc in his head.

Surprise, excitement, and then sudden doubt and dismay. Supply runs...?

Raze takes a moment to compose himself, shutting down the tempest of emotions threatening to overwhelm him in a public area. The logical portion of his minds fires, using the facts to outline a very simple plan.

"Where might i find this... Dovahkiir and this ship?"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Quote:

A Silver vixen enters the bar taking a seat at the front in one of the bar stools. Looking around the bar she ask "Do you serve root beer here?"

"Yes, we do," the bartender answered. He grabbed a bottle from one of the shelves and handed it to the silver vixen.

Quote:

"You kinda implied it." Amie replied giggling, her arm moving to Drake's shoulder (Is drake a cerinian fox -dragon shifter?)

(Yes, he is.)

Quote:

Raze's breath catches in his throat. He is rendered speechless for a few moments as emotions play havoc in his head.

Surprise, excitement, and then sudden doubt and dismay. Supply runs...?

Raze takes a moment to compose himself, shutting down the tempest of emotions threatening to overwhelm him in a public area. The logical portion of his minds fires, using the facts to outline a very simple plan.

"Where might i find this... Dovahkiir and this ship?"

"Last I heard, the ship taking General Dovahkiir to Tamriel is landed at bay three - look for the green CCS Battlecruiser hanging low on a gravity lift," the bartender responded. "As for where mister Dovahkiir is... I don't know. I would imagine, however, he is in the warehouse district securing the supplies going to Tamriel - if you hurry, you may catch him while he's still there."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Shuddering with emotions that Raze fails to keep in check, he fumbles to reach his hand into his pocket. He slams his palm onto the counter with tremendous force, leaving two diamond studded bands of gold cracked into the counter.

Without so much as a glance back, he turns and runs as fast as he can out of the tavern, quickly as he can.

Without to much trouble he locates the district and the ship in question, looking around for someone who looked out of the ordinary.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"You there, Argonian!" a voice calls out. A man, wearing a DMC uniform adorned with the stars of a Lieutenant General, approaches Raze. "Who are you, and what are you doing here? Never mind what you're doing in the Warehouse District, what are you doing on Dragon'taan? I don't remember seeing any reports of Argonians leaving Tamriel."

The name stenciled on this man's uniform read, "Dovahkiir, F."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Overcome with emotion, it takes Raze a second to respond.

Taking a deep breath, he finally rights himself. "My name is Raze. I am looking for..." Raze narrows the solid blue eyes behind his mask. "You, actually. I was conducting a, ah, stress test on my magic, and i was thrown here with my... retainer. I was told to come to you for a ride home."
Edited by Jack Mccloud, Jul 16 2014, 06:23 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Oh, is that why you're here? Getting a ride home?" General Dovahkiir asked. He shrugged, then added, "Can't say I blame you. Few Argonians willingly leave their homeland. But you may find that Tamriel has... changed, significantly... since last you were there. As I'm sure you're aware, we have a trade agreement with the Empire of Tamriel - one that has stood since the end of the second great war. But we can talk more of that on the way." He turned, heading for his ship, but stopped, looking over his shoulder. "Unless you'd rather stay here..." he told Raze.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Raze takes a moment to think. It had never occurred to him just how much time might have passed from the incident until this chance to return to Tamriel. But anything stemming from this fact would have to wait until he got back to Skyrim.

"This place is strange and unwelcoming for me" Raze says eventually. "I would much rather return home, to my home and wife in Skyrim."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
General Dovahkiir motioned for Raze to follow him. "Come on, then - you're going home," he said. He stepped onto the gravity lift and waited for Raze. "Don't be shy - the grav lift is harmless."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
With moderate hesitation, Raze takes the step onto the lift. "How is home?" He asks. "Skyrim and the Marsh, I mean."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Ever since the Second Great War, Skyrim, Black Marsh... every province has been better than ever," Dovahkiir responded. "Even Summerset Isle, considering the damage it took during the invasion. But after the war... with the Aldmeri Dominion overthrown... and it's leaders executed or imprisoned... yeah, everything got a whole lot better. Ask my wife - she was with me from the start of the war to the finish. Even during that messy invasion of Summerset Isle."

In response to Amie's putting an arm around Drake's shoulder, Drake slid an arm around Amie's side, resting it on her hip.

"Does your dad know you two do that?" the Romulan asked.

"If he does, he doesn't seem to care," Drake responded.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I'm pretty sure he knows and he doesn't care as a matter of fact I think he encorages it if I recall correctly." Amie replied.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
The Altmer, dethroned? Raze had a sudden urge to throttle the man aside him until they went faster. He had to see the look on Lydias face. H just had to.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Quote:

"I'm pretty sure he knows and he doesn't care as a matter of fact I think he encorages it if I recall correctly." Amie replied.

"Yeah, that's one way to put it," Drake said. "Oh, and speaking of dad, Amie, did you hear anything from him?"

Quote:

The Altmer, dethroned? Raze had a sudden urge to throttle the man aside him until they went faster. He had to see the look on Lydias face. He just had to.

"You don't say much, do you?" General Dovahkiir asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"No. Why you ask?" Amie asked.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
For a second, Raze considered simply nodding and leaving it at that. But what harm was there in talking to a stranger? Quite a bit, but this man was giving him his home back.

"I have trouble talking." He says after a second of thought, having to construct the sentence in his head. "It has been a while since i have had to speak for myself. I am blessed with friends and... retainers who are more than willing to say my piece for me."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »