Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Dragon'taan: Heart of the Marauder Corps; A Lounge RP in the heart of Dragon-Shifter Territory
Topic Started: Sep 8 2012, 01:05 PM (16,790 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
once the Dragon's rage got a little farther from it's original warp point two subspace portals opened behind it coming out of them two Cerinian righteous class Destroyers the Aurora and the Borealis.

" Well Fancy meeting you here." Alex soon said over the communications channel.

"Could I get your course so I can set ours accordingly?" Serena asked.

"I would also like your course." The Dragon AI ,Argo asked after Serena.
Edited by Kursed, Sep 8 2012, 01:13 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(Then have the crew If there is any respond)

"They've dock Krystal I'm not getting a responce." Serena noted..

"Must have headed to the surface already oh well i'll catch up." the blue vixen muttered to herself. "head for a port and tell Alessia what we're doing before we head to the surface.'

"On it."
Edited by Kursed, Sep 8 2012, 01:53 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Thanks." Serena replied to the AI before the Aurora was locked down in a dock.

The Borealis also got locked down into a dock and two fighter craft headed for the surface the Cloudrunner and the Dark nova.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
As the two vixen's landed and locked up their fighters in a docking bay Alex walked up to Krystal "Are you sure we're not to late?" The hybrid asked the Cerinian Vixen. "Kyle's not that way , Alex you should know that by now." krystal replied.

"Still the subspace entity was not my fault."

"I know I don't see why your continuing on with that

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Yes us." Krystal replied to Sheila as the two walked up behind her... "The city is too big if we walked the day would be over.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Being with Kyle for so long you get use to it." Krystal replied :blush: "Besides one of my friends is a seven foot tiger I'm use to being shorter than most." Krystal added.

ALex respecfully bowed "Hi." she muttered sword moving around in it's sheath that was on her back making a few noises. "Heh, sorry." She turned to Kyle "Your always hungry." she added
Edited by Kursed, Sep 8 2012, 09:00 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alex Shrugged soon following Krystal into the bar.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"no thanks i'm fine." Krystal replied having already ate on the Aurora.

Alex thought for a moment then spoke up."do you have some sort of bacon cheesburger?" She asked If so i'l take that and a fruit punch..

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Well i saw they could fit the aurora with new weapons here so i decied to stop by and see how you were while i was here no use in staying on the ship while they install everythning."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Oh don't remind me!" Krystal replied to the mention of that awful incident.

"What it was nice to see the old asteroid base.." Alex replied "Argo what was your favorite food?" She asked her Ai. "uhhh Kyle what is it you like my real memory doesn't serve me as well as it use to.." Argo asked Kyle his Cerinian Dragon form appearing on the table.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
krystal was confused she looked at Kyle her head cocked to the side."Malagus is your brother or do you mean Fasnu?" Krystal asked.
Edited by Kursed, Sep 16 2012, 08:03 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"no he pretty much vansihed after we had spoke." Krystal replied "but he didn't seem like a sith."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"What do you mean by that?" krystal asked.

Alex held her hand over an odd hilt on her belt sensing something.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"is she freindly?" alex asked reaching behind her head to grasp her own sword.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"So how many Cerinians besides what is here now did survive?" Krystal asked.

Alex took her hand off her sword not seeing a imment threat.."And do you have any idea why i was created?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: