Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Dragon'taan: Heart of the Marauder Corps; A Lounge RP in the heart of Dragon-Shifter Territory
Topic Started: Sep 8 2012, 01:05 PM (16,844 Views)
FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Soon Zack appeared from a Transport Gate near Dragon'taan's orbit piloting The Fox Runner "This is Zack McCloud, requesting clearance for landing",Zack said over the comm unit.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Copy that... it's good to see you too Izzy",Zack replied as he made his way planet side, carefully making his way though the atmosphere.
Edited by FurryFilm, Sep 26 2012, 07:55 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Zack stepped off The Fox Runner after landing in bay Nine-Alpha "Hey Izzy, know where I can find Kyle?",He asked the AI

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Yeah, a map would be great Izzy, thank you", Zack replied.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Zack then turned to see Drake taking to him and soon replied,"Yeah, Drake it's me, Zack... Alex's brother."

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Zack nearly jumped out of his fur and turned to see his sister walking up,"Hey... Alex... What are you doing here?", Zack asked

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Star_Dragon
Oct 3 2012, 05:52 PM
"Same as me?" Drake repeated. "I live here! Unless, of course, you refer to me being out of the house when dad told me to stay there until he came for me."
"Didn't Your mother tell you to stay home Zack?", Kitsune said
"Shhh... shut up", Zack said back in a quite tone.
"Oh, is this a secret? in that case HEY EVERYONE, ZACK'S MOTHER TOLD HiM TO STAY HOME SO DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!!",Kitsune shouted, you could see the smug gin on his face.... if he had one.

"Ah great", Zack said to him self as he face palmed.
Edited by FurryFilm, Oct 5 2012, 05:43 AM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Well if you insist",Zack replied as he headed towards the bar

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Star_Dragon
Oct 16 2012, 01:00 PM
(I apologize for my lack of presence, comrades - as one of us knows, I've been busy downloading Call of Duty: Black Ops on steam. Takes a long time to download a game that big with speeds of about 15 kb/sec. My apologies.)
(It's alright :wink: )

"I guess that's what I get for having a curious nature, Um A hawxk?", Zack commented as he walked in the bar.

"I'm seeing a connection with your mother and bars",Kitsune piped up.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Yes, I told dad. I'm sorry I've upset you, but I'm a grown man now, I can take care of myself,"Zack said giving his mother a hug
"And I'm sure Kitsune is just resighting his "studies"... again",Zack added

"Well studies do show that people who ar normaly in a bar have emoti---," Kitsune cut of due to zack muting him "and that's enough of that",Zack said.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"The one and only", Zack replied back in a friendly tone

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"But still... thanks",Zack replied giving a smile and offered a hand shake

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Star_Dragon
Oct 23 2012, 08:25 AM
Faasnu turned his attention to Zack. "I wonder... how did you know my little brother?"
"Well it's funny story really, Well it stared out meeting though friends... to be more precise a girl, her name was Star. She and I met during a incident on Corneria. She saved my life and I hers after that we became friends, I was only sixteen at the time. Some time later Star and Kyle began dating and that's how we met each other. We were acquaintances for awhile, but after various events... tragedies, Adventures, missions, good times and even a little rivalry we soon became good friends. We had each others back the three of us... We still kinda had that rivalry though, Kyle and I... between Star actually. It was a mutual rivalry, well I always though of like that, but it soon ended, Star left and I haven't heard from here in two years almost.", Zack explained.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Yes, I do",Zack replied

"and your right, it wasn't pretty at all",Zack replied towards Keesha.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Star_Dragon
Oct 24 2012, 06:55 PM
Faasnu's attention, however, was still on Zack. "Not to sound self-centered, but I wonder," he told him, "In all your time with little brother, did you ever meet our father? Did you ever meet Draco Indari?"

Keesha elbowed Faasnu's side harder than before. "Quit prying," she growled.

"Just getting to know Kyle's friends, is all," Faasnu said.
"It's alright, he's not bothering me ",Zack said towards Keesha giving a small smile

"Yes I did actually there's a story behind that too, It started as an awkward moment but then turned in to an ugly mess, not because of me but some other persons name that we will not discuss",Zack replied.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: