Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]SW[/ti]Talk with Alessia
Topic Started: Sep 19 2012, 08:24 PM (826 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

What do you mean by Sapphire missing something ?

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image "I think she's searching for something she lost. Something deep inside her or perhaps a family."

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, I know she accidentally killed her father by giving him a heart attack so perhaps she deeply regrets showing him her "ultimate trick."

What is your current relationship with Tenko and Sapphire?

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image Gettomg a little personal with these now?- Friends.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, that's the point of these interview questions. I'll bet Tenko wouldn't mind answering creative questions.

(I don't mean relationship as in boyfriend/girlfriend. I mean relationship as in how well Alex knows these characters and how she feels about them, requesting a more deep answer)

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image I'm only 5 or so give me a break i had to learn so much to act like how I look. Tenko i don't know a lot about other than he has nine tails and can work with magic. Sapphire i know very well and i just wish i could help her more ,but I'm afraid the next few 'battles' are her own to fight.. and when i say battles i mean anything from personal issues to other stuff ,but not actual battles.
Edited by Kursed, Sep 20 2012, 06:34 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, I see what you mean. It's too bad you don't know Tenko that well. He can be a pretty nice guy once you get to know him.

How have you and Sapphire interacted with each other? As far as I can tell, she usually keeps to herself, unless it involves Tenko...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image"Last time she saw tenko she took right off... *sighs* and i was getting something ready too.." "I'd like to get to know tenko ,but from what i recall he's from a diffrent timeline.
Edited by TheRedFox8, Sep 21 2012, 05:41 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

That's not entirely true. You see, by canon, he's in the modern age, were he's well over a thousand years old. I just happen to play him in medieval settings because that was where he comes from: a D&D character given more life than just something on a piece of paper.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image well exuuuse me for being modern.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Didn't mean for you to take offense to that :/

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image i didn't i just like messing with ya :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

Uh huh. I see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: