Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
MARAUDER, EPISODE I: The Hunt for Marauder One; Stop a rogue operative before he ignites an interdimensional war!
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 11:13 AM (5,670 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
(Posting this in case I don't get a chance to tomorrow. Don't need an immediate response, but don't let this RP die so soon.)

After the emergency briefing, Tuz'iin and Leigh headed to their ship, the Insurrection Alpha - a modified XG2M2 Star Wing Assault Corvette.

"Think this rogue operative was Marauder Corps?" Leigh asked Tuz'iin.

"It would explain why fingers are being pointed at us," Tuz'iin answered. "But I know of no DMC Marauder Operative that has gone rogue, recently or long ago." He walked into the cockpit as he waited for the rest of the team. While he waited, he punched up his intel on the Imperial Cairn Installation. "This is the Cairn Installation," he told Leigh.

"Didn't Kyle Katarn hit that place one time?" Leigh asked.

"In 'Verse 02-Alpha, yeah," Tuz'iin replied. "This one's in '02-Gamma. Zaariin's territory."

"Ugh," Leigh complained, "I thought we'd seen the last of those bastards after Mu-Gamma IV."

"Apparently not," Tuz'iin said. "But what I want to know is why Marauder One hit this place, and not some more important target?"

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
After Valtozaz had seperated from the 45th ANI scout division, he'd kept with the ANI, working whatever mission they had for him as they slowly faded into anonymity in the universe, becoming little more than a three letter attachment to those few operatives this far away from the base of operations. Yet here was the Scalid gunsmith, out here in some vague part of the universe. on some secret assignment to do who knows what. Valtozaz missed his old team, but he'd keep serving the ANI so long as his home world was safe. Valtozaz spotted the name on the side of the ship he was supposed to be reporting to, the "Insurrection Alpha"
Valtozaz gave a sigh, straightened his ANI scout outfit, kicked the ground to make sure his sneakers were on right, and readjusted the rifle on his back, before walking up to the door of the ship and entering. Looking around a bit before he heard voices and trying to put on a professional smile as he walked in on the conversation.
"One sniper reporting, courtesy of the ANI's outreach battalion" battalion of 5 people last Valtozaz had heard, but that was the title of the group he was under now, so he said it anyway.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Technically, Shamen3mill, the Insurrection Alpha doesn't have a door - it's primary entry point is through the boarding ramp in the belly of the ship. There is, however, a secondary hatch on the ship's spinal structure, starboard side of the dorsal fin.)

Tuz'iin heard the sniper, and turned to face him. "Good to have you here, tovarishch," Tuz'iin said. "Tuz'iin Do'Vokun, Dragon'taan Marauder Corps Marauder Operative." He offered a hand to shake.

"We were just discussing the Cairn Installation," Leigh said. "Any questions you have, ask them - we have a bit before we get underway."

(An image of the Insurrection Alpha:

Posted Image

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
"good to meet you too...tuz...iin" Valtozaz still had a hell of a time wrapping his tongue around the names of these Dragon'taan people, but he'd given his best shot at it and he was getting considerably better ever since he was dropped here by the ANI.

"I have plenty of questions considering the only information i was given for the assignment was that the Marauder Corps needed assistance for some matter of security and that i was supposed to report to this ship. But considering that i appear to be the first in attendance. i suppose it'd be most polite to wait until the other members of our team arrive...sir" Shamen added the last part almost as a second thought, suddenly remembering that this operative was his superior now. Shamen reached out his hand and shook the mans, glad at the firm shake and a semi return to normality of procedure.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
What appeared to be more like two vixen shaped robots entered the M Insurrection Alpha. Oddly one of them the blue one had Krystal's' staff on it's back along with some other weapons. Kursed's Barracuda pistols to name one of the weapons. the other Darker blue Robot like Vixen had Alex's sword across it's back with another set of blaster pistols. (Think Spartans from halo it's just Krystal and Alex in power armor.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Wasn't FurryFilm a part of this little escapade?)

As the newcomers came onto the ship, Tuz'iin noticed something. "There's the next part of our team," he said, "Where's the final member? I really don't want to leave him behind."

As Tuz'iin mused, Leigh turned to Valtozaz. "Leigh Hudson," She introduced herself. "Been a while since I came face-to-face with a Sniper. I wonder... ever been as far as Mu-Gamma IV?"

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz gave a grimace as he heard what the man said, shaking his hand, and glad at the less foreign name. "It's good to meet you Leigh, This is the first time I've been anywhere near this corner of the galaxy, I've never even heard of Mu-Gamma IV." Valtozaz turned to get a proper look at the two new comers as Tuz'iin commented on their entry and smiled softly, thinking that the two would make proper distractions for any guards wearing that armor. "so we wait a bit for him to arrive?"

(fairly sure he was, film get in here D: )
( Furryfilm while discussing this: I'll miss most of Saturday during the day so can we start a 10:30PM US central time? ...so yeah, we wait a bit)
Edited by Shamen3mill, Nov 3 2012, 04:42 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Oh. Yeah. I forgot about that, honestly. My bad!)

Leigh scoffed. "It's good that you've not been to Mu-Gamma IV, considering what happened to it."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I hope our power armor won't mess with anything." Alex spoke up. soon Argo appeared on her shoulder "If you'll allow me I'd like to acccess the ships database so that I may keep you all informed as needed." The orange Dragon spoke. (guess we wait then)

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
(sorry I'm late I was at work all day)

Zack walked in wearing his ODST armor (S_D remembers this from an PM RP we did) carrying his helmet at his side along with his M200 Intervention Sniper Rifle straped to his back "Sorry I'm late to the party, this armor is not easy to put on", Zack said as he entered the room.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Ah, here after all," Tuz'iin greeted Zack. He offered a hand to shake. "Tuz'iin Do'Vokun, Dragon'taan Marauder Corps. This is my girlfriend, Leigh."

"Pleased to meet you," Leigh said with a warm smile. "Now that we're all here, can we lift off?"

"Sure," Tuz'iin said, "Soon as everyone takes their seats."

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"It's a pleasure to meet you both",Zack said as he shook Tuz'iin's hand and soon took his seat.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz eyed the sniper rifle on the man's back a bit, wondering what it might fire like, readjusting his own, before taking his seat. Wondering idly about what did end up happening to the vague planet.
Edited by Shamen3mill, Nov 3 2012, 11:15 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
'Do you like my Rifle', Zack asked Valtozaz telepathically after he notice him eyeballing it.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz let a wry smile cross his scaled muzzle. 'another telepath' Valtozaz thought. 'been getting too many of these lately...it doesn't look bad but I'm partial to the guns i make myself' Valtozaz finished, satisfied for now. Shielding his mind now, knowing that a telepath was present, Valtozaz let the laugh come out as he let his mind play with the other sniper's words.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: