Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
MARAUDER, EPISODE I: The Hunt for Marauder One; Stop a rogue operative before he ignites an interdimensional war!
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 11:13 AM (5,672 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(oops)"i have already seen it and i think you are not looking at this from the right angle.' Krystal finsihed.

"Kyle Krystal wishes to come on board and speak with Marauder one she feels she can assist with a diplomatic solution." Serena informed the General.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz looked a bit relieved that she was apprehended, he didn't have to murder the woman now, if the marauders wanted her dead so badly they could do it themselves. They couldn't blame him for not killing her now, they had her to the point that she couldn't escape even if some damn miracle happened. Those ridiculous orders could be ignored now.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
A tractor beam snared the Unseen Predator, and dragged it into a hangar bay of the largest ship present. The Insurrection Alpha released it's own tractor beam, and followed, landing adjacent to the ship of Marauder One. Marauder Corps personnel surrounded the ship, and Marauder One continued to sit, lethargic and inert inside her own ship. Appearing in the Hangar was Mathayus as Tuz'iin and Leigh stepped off their ship.

Leigh and Tuz'iin snapped to attention as they saw Mathayus. "General Mathauys, sir!" they shouted in military fashion.

"At ease, you two," Mathayus said. "Good work capturing Marauder One." He looked to Krystal. "If you think you can talk to Marauder One, this is your chance."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Krystal looked to Kyle "She thinks you sent her on a suicide mission I'll need you and and I think Your lost brother Mathaius to help" Krystal explained. "She feels since you have "allied yourself with the Sith Fassnu that all jedi are evil I believe I will need you help with this ,but I would rather use diplomacy rather than force she is a former marauder operative."
Edited by Kursed, Dec 14 2012, 08:05 AM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Comrade, Kyle is still on Dragon'taan - Mathayus/Faasnu is present.)

"That does not surprise me," Mathayus responded. "There were many who were confused regarding myself allying with little brother; but no one took measures as extreme as this. But here's where she was wrong; Kyle did not send Maria on a suicide mission - quite the contrary. Her mission was to infiltrate Darth Belgrod's compound, and gather intelligence before a strike. But when she was compromised, Kyle risked an entire strike fleet to save her. By the time they got there, however, Belgrod had taken Maria and disappeared. We never knew what happened to him until a routine mission by Marauder Operatives Tuz'iin and Leigh revealed Belgrod's base of operations three years later. I helped them take down Belgrod, but Maria was nowhere in sight. It took another year or so to learn that Maria had escaped, but we didn't know she'd taken the name 'Marauder One' and gone rogue."

Faasnu looked to Marauder One's ship and sighed. "I can only hope we can reach whatever sane part of her is left and redeem her," he said. "Otherwise, she is facing multiple charges that could earn her a court-martial and a life sentence, at the minimum."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(Then she needs Kyle there too)
"I'd rather it not come to that." Krystal replied beginning to step towards Marauder ones ship.

Meanwhile Alex was leaning against the wall thinking. "What would lead a person to be against thier own?"

The two Cerinian Ai's were speaking to Foxtrot. "Please tell us this is a joke." Serena said referring to Maruader one's plans
Edited by Kursed, Dec 14 2012, 01:26 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"I think you all need to hear this",Kitsune Droned over the comms

"What is it Kit?",Zack asked

" 'I hope you're ready, In a couple of minutes, the DMC will be here to apprehend you.'

'Of course, Why wouldn't they? They went to considerable effort to find me. But let us be silent; I do not wish unfriendly ears hearing us.'
", Kitsune played back over the comm.

Edited by FurryFilm, Dec 14 2012, 06:26 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
The Multi-Kilometer-long Dragon's Rage appeared, and a shuttle carrying General Kyle shuttled to the other ship. Kyle appeared shortly thereafter in the hangar where the others were.

"Anything?" he asked.

"We've not heard a peep from her," Mathayus said.

Kyle looked to Krystal. "Is there some reason you wanted me here?" he asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
The blue vixen appear to be in a sort of trans before her eyes opened and she turned to Kyle.
"I feel the chances of a diplomatic solution are higher with both of you here." Krystal replied.
Edited by Kursed, Dec 14 2012, 10:11 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"It's a trap!", Zack shouted and ran off to warn the others.
'Mekxoh boof Kyle udt Faasnu unu0 vhem xoh, jxo nudkj kxom rekx kxoho', Zack said to Krystal telepathically.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(What did Zack just say? Please provide a translation.)

"Marauder One," Kyle called out to Maria's ship. "Step out into the hangar bay with your hands where we can see them!"

Marauder One chuckled to herself. "Show time," she murmured.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
'So you are willing to kill thousands to acheive your goal then so be it i wanted to do this with diplomacy though it pains me to kill another Cerinian It appears i have no choice.' Krystal thought to Marauder one putting her helmet on "Kyle this is a trap." She muttered to Indari preparing for the worst "She want's you both here Kyle I think you should back up while I try to disable her again."
Edited by Kursed, Dec 23 2012, 12:24 AM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
(Oops sorry here is the translation-- "Mother keep Kyle and Faasnu away from her, she wants them both there"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(It's in saurian i just realized that Do'h)

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz stepped out of the craft to stand behind the diplomatic party, trailing his rail rifle on the door, still having a clear shot. He still had his mission, but he didnt have to be so trigger happy to the girl now...after all, they had decided to talk to her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: