Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
MARAUDER, EPISODE I: The Hunt for Marauder One; Stop a rogue operative before he ignites an interdimensional war!
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 11:13 AM (5,691 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Marauder One came out of the craft, arms out, to show she was unarmed.

"Finally found me, huh, General? What took you so long?" she asked.

"We couldn't find you," Kyle told her. "Which I am sure you know by now."

"Perhaps not," Maria said, "But as you can see, I managed my own escape."

"But why turn on us? On the Corps? Did we not give you a home after yours burned by the hands of the Sith?" Kyle asked.

"You did," Maria admitted. "But when I learned of your brother, I realized what had had happened. I was working under a Sith and never knew it. You ask why I betrayed the Corps? I didn't - I am trying to save it. From you."

"You realize," Faasnu told Maria, "This is exactly what Darth Belgrod wanted."

Maria looked to Faasnu, a suspicious look on her face. "How so?" she asked.

"He wanted you to turn on us," Faasnu explained. "I know this. It is why I sought my brother out. He manipulated you - in a way, you were working under a Sith; just not the Sith you thought."

"What next?" Maria demanded. "He let me escape and watched as I thought what he wanted me to think?! He made me think that I had been betrayed by my own?!"

"That's exactly what happened," Faasnu affirmed. "Belgrod knew he wouldn't live to strike at Dragon'taan himself, whatever his reasons - so he sought a tool to do what he could not."

A long, uncomfortable pause followed this, after which Maria inquired, "If what you are saying is true, and I was tricked... what do I do now?"

"Just turn yourself in," Kyle said. "Relinquish the weapon Belgrod had intended you to use against us. Help us reverse the damage you caused."

Maria looked to Zack and Krystal. "What do you say? Can I trust my old General again - even with his Sith brother?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"If you were to honestly ask me I would say yes..." Krystal replied "But what does your heart say?"

Alex sighed. " Do you really think killing the General will solve anything?"

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Maria, I've trusted Kyle with my life and his brother the same", Zack replied.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Maria stood silent, not a word coming from her mouth. She seemed to be thinking, coming up with a plan. Finally, she said, "Then you all know what must be done; if the galaxy is to believe that the threat posed by me is over, I must... die."

I think she means we must put on a show of killing her for her crimes against us to appease the rest of the galaxy, Kyle thought to the others. She may yet prove useful to the Corps again. Suggestions?

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz closed off his mind to the others, not wishing his rather brash orders to change the general plan of the marauders. Valtozaz didnt feel like killing her, she seemed like a crazy fox girl led astray, but orders were orders...if the marauders decided to kill her, he'd be the first to shoot.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
'I have a friend who is good with special effects, we could have a fake execution, film it and use it as proof of death', Zack replied directly to Kyle telepathically
Edited by FurryFilm, Jan 2 2013, 06:23 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I Agree with Zack's plan Serena should be able to aid us in the sharade."

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
'And I'll get a hold of Zackary', Zack added.
Edited by FurryFilm, Jan 3 2013, 12:38 AM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Very well," Kyle said. "Carry on."

Maria got down on her knees in a submissive manner, to submit herself to her... "punishment"...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
The hybrid Folf looked at Maria oddly"Maybe you should at least flick her on the nose or something?" Alex asked with a shrug.
Edited by Kursed, Jan 3 2013, 10:51 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Zack Called Zackary and explained what they needed to do and asked if he could help them out... Zackary agreed to do so

'you could strip her of her rank and title, give her a new identity and have her work her way back up', Zack suggested

"he's agreed to do it free of charge and he'll do it professionally, which means it would look realistic in person let alone video", Zack reported to Kyle.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
*Days Later*

"Security on Dragon'taan was tight today as General Kyle Indari passed judgement on Captain Maria Odell, also known as 'Marauder One,'" The Holonet News Anchorman on Dragon'taan said. "Marauder One was then executed for a number of war crimes--"

The Holonet TV abruptly shut off. The inhabitant in the room watched over an unconscious Maria - now known as Charlene "Charlie Alpha" Alexandria. Foxtrot was somewhere in the systems of this remote outpost. Eridanus Secundus was still a dead place - but the Corps had decided that, since no one dared visit this place for fear of the consequences presented by rumors leaked by the Corps to other groups, it was the perfect place to hide the Nova 12 biochemical weapon. As added insurance, the Corps contacted the Romulans to have them create an artificial radioactive nebula to help deter would-be intruders.

Charlene awoke with a gasp, and looked around. The room was well-lit, providing Charlene with a good view of her caretaker's face.

"Welcome back," Faasnu said.

"Where am I?" Charlene asked.

"Back on Eridanus Secundus - now guarded by the Corps," Faasnu replied. "You can review the specs on your ship."

"Did the galaxy buy it?" Charlene asked.

"They played right into it," Faasnu affirmed. "They now think you're Charlene Alexandria, AKA Charlie Alpha. Marauder One is dead."

Charlene breathed a sigh of relief. "What now?" she inquired.

"There is still much to be done," Faasnu responded. "Forgive the jedi speak, but shortly after news of your death went out, there was a disturbance in the Force. Little brother asked me to investigate this - and I decided to take you along so you may work on your new identity."

"What's the problem?" Charlene queried.

"That's the question, isn't it?" Faasnu chuckled as his wife came in.

Keesha was dressed in a grey Jedi robe with a pair of MASRA armor gauntlets. At her hips were twin lightsabers.

"Our first destination is an outpost on Dxun," she said, "Universe 02-Bravo."

"Let's not jump the gun, dear," Faasnu said. "Charlene just woke up."

*That concludes MARAUDER, EPISODE I: The Hunt for Marauder One. Be on the lookout for the next in the series.*

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: