Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
MARAUDER, EPISODE I: The Hunt for Marauder One; Stop a rogue operative before he ignites an interdimensional war!
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 11:13 AM (5,633 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
What appeared to be more like two vixen shaped robots entered the M Insurrection Alpha. Oddly one of them the blue one had Krystal's' staff on it's back along with some other weapons. Kursed's Barracuda pistols to name one of the weapons. the other Darker blue Robot like Vixen had Alex's sword across it's back with another set of blaster pistols. (Think Spartans from halo it's just Krystal and Alex in power armor.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I hope our power armor won't mess with anything." Alex spoke up. soon Argo appeared on her shoulder "If you'll allow me I'd like to acccess the ships database so that I may keep you all informed as needed." The orange Dragon spoke. (guess we wait then)

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"So how does that get us to Marauder one?" Krystal asked taking her helmet off and holding it in her arm. "I've got some more info on the installation if you don't mind?" Serena asked her vixen hologram appearing on the holo-table.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Star_Dragon
Nov 4 2012, 06:17 PM
(Uh, Shamen, Tuz'iin and Leigh are both Cornerian Foxes - the only thing alien about them is Tuz'iin's name. Tuz'iin Do'Vokun. It's Dragonarian for "Blade Master of Shadows.")

"Any information on the Cairn Installation you have would be much appreciated, Serena," Leigh responded.

"And to answer your question, Zack," Tuz'iin said, "We don't at all know who or what Marauder One is. We don't know where he is from, we don't know what he calls home, and we sure as hell don't know what he is. No one has ever gotten a good look at him. Or her. We know nothing; but that's one of our goals - to find out as much as possible on Marauder One... Name, race, age, gender, everything. Among such things should be history - General Indari would very much like to find out why this person is trying to spark an interdimensional war."

Tuz'iin looked to Krystal. "To answer your question, Krystal, it doesn't - for all we know, Marauder One could have left under cloak - but we must head there regardless, because it was the most-recently hit, and it may contain a clue, if not several, on what to expect from our rogue operative. If Marauder One has indeed left, the facility itself may have an idea of where he was headed." Tuz'iin looked to the team. "We need to look lively - we are stepping into a shitstorm. Universe 02-Gamma is home to the Galactic Empire ruled by a military council headed by General Zaariin. The Imperials of this 'verse have no love for the Marauder Corps at all. Keep your weapons loaded and ready, and if you've any questions of the Imperials we will likely face, ask them now - you may not get a chance to later."
"I've got the latest logs from the station before they went black and for refrence maps of the intneral structure mostly maps of the hallways and such." Serena explained bringing the log files up on a holographi c screen and panning the view of the base then changing it to an internal view so the group could see the internal hallways and offices as well as any other rooms or hallways. "I have no information on what is inside though. My sources went dark when yours did."

"Odd i've noticed some Discrepancy in the log files between the ones we have here and the ones you have Serena." Argo said "Run a check and see what's diffrent."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Roger." The two Vixens' replied Argo and Serena saluted before their holograms vanished.
Krystal set her helmet backonto her head the sound if the internal atmosphere in the suit causing a 'woosh' sound when the helmet was clamped into place. Alex readied herself close behind Krystal.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"no luck yet the systems in pretty bad shape." Serena replied

"Yeah somebody did something."

"I feel someone.." Krystal muttered trying to trace down the location of the unknown presence.

"Yeah i feel it too." Alex sighed keeping her eyes opened and senses on full alert.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I just got access to the systems." Serena noted "Somebody knew we were here." Argo commented. "Ricca see if you can get any remote camreas online and find Maruader one." Serena added.

Krystal and Alex stood still not moving an inch even after the shot was fired. "He was the only target." Alex muttered While Krystal nodded as she continued to search for Marauder One telepathically. They both knew they were likely in the open ,but judging by how quickly the officer was killed and that Marauder one hadn't shown himself or shot again told them that he had done his job. "But who is his next target?" Argo asked.
(Is Foxtrot an AI or an incredble computer gifted person?)
Edited by Kursed, Nov 7 2012, 04:15 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"We'll make sure everyon gets inside our suits are sealed!" Alex explained as she an Alex helped the others into the control room.

"Argo see if you can give me a hand at forcing out this other AI would you?"

"my pleasure ma'am." Argo replied as the two Cerinian AI's tried flooding the system with blank request trying to force Foxtrot out of the system.
Edited by Kursed, Nov 7 2012, 08:55 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Thankfully the two vixen's had magnetically locked the feet of their suits to the floor. "Is everyone okay in there?" Krystal chimed in from the outside of the control room her power armor pressurized. "I had Marauder one for a second ,but I lost him he must have gone deeper into the installation." She finished

"We're not reading anyone nearby either." Serena replied.

"Very Illusive i managed to gain a few pieces of data from the AI before it vanished." Argo noted. "And we'll get on it but that AI left a mess behind."

5 minutes later

"Got it." Serena noted turning the environmental controls back on in the hanger.

The two Vixen's suits unpressurized one the environment returned and their feet unlocked from the floor, they turned towards the control room waiting for the rest of the group.
Edited by Kursed, Nov 8 2012, 07:59 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Hallway to you left." Serena replied.

"I'm gonna work on an admin account on the mainframe so we can't get shut out anymore." Argo soon added.

"You both alright?" Krystal asked.

"Sorry about not coming inside ,but we came prepared for just about anything." Alex Added
Edited by Kursed, Nov 9 2012, 08:01 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Garbage at the moment it sounds like a scrambled signal though." Serena replied

"I'm not having any luck either." Argo replied.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Whoa... Krystal remeber those armor schematics you found a few days ago?" Serena asked.

"Yeah why?'
"Argo?"

"I'm picking up the energy signature that was reported to go along with that set of armor.

"Great just what i needed someone using similar armor." Krystal grumbled.

"You know you could have let me disable him..." Alex sighed referring to the storm trooper.

"I'm also a bit suspicious the AI is purposely keeping the signal scrambled....I think the
Signal is a decoy try looking elswhre Serena and Ricca and either way i think we're running out of time I don't think Maraueder One wants to deal with us at all I think he just wants to leave I'm gonna start searching for another ship." Argo soon added.
Edited by Kursed, Nov 12 2012, 05:56 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I'm picking up a power spike on the ship yeah i can pick up the weapons now." Argo replied

"The ships taking off it's defintly maruder one there are no other suriviors on the station!" Serena replied.

"Great.." thw two vixen's growled

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"he's gone dangit but I may have gotten his last location just before they left.

"I'm having second thoughts about this Why did he just leave? he killed everyone on board but us doesn't that seem a little supicous?" Krystal asked

"Are you saying?" Alex asked

"Yeah I think he left a trap behind." Krystal replied

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Can't pick him up those explosives had Scramblers in them." Argo noted.

"However, I hacked Maruader One's ship before he took off and look what i found." Serena noted bringing up a log from the rouges ship of targets he'd recently hit and a slightly scrambled one reading" Erid**** Secun***" with a few more letters showing up as Serena unscrambled the signal

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: