Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
MARAUDER, EPISODE I: The Hunt for Marauder One; Stop a rogue operative before he ignites an interdimensional war!
Topic Started: Nov 2 2012, 11:13 AM (5,636 Views)
FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
(sorry I'm late I was at work all day)

Zack walked in wearing his ODST armor (S_D remembers this from an PM RP we did) carrying his helmet at his side along with his M200 Intervention Sniper Rifle straped to his back "Sorry I'm late to the party, this armor is not easy to put on", Zack said as he entered the room.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"It's a pleasure to meet you both",Zack said as he shook Tuz'iin's hand and soon took his seat.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
'Do you like my Rifle', Zack asked Valtozaz telepathically after he notice him eyeballing it.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Do I sense a bit of pride",Zack asked Valtozaz "and spark of rivalry maybe?", he added.
Edited by FurryFilm, Nov 4 2012, 12:22 AM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Glad we think the same way, cause last time I had a rival it didn't end very well, and thanks it's good to have a spotter and and I could spot for you as well, name's Zack by the way Zack McCloud", Zack Said

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Glad to meet ya Valtozaz",Zack replied.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Yes, who or what is Marauder one",Zack asked raising his hand.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
(Oops)
Edited by FurryFilm, Nov 6 2012, 07:44 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"We got your back... Come on lets get into position Valtozaz", Zack said making his way to high ground.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"On it",Zack responded and climbed a ladder that took him to a catwalk connected to the control center. As soon a he was in he began looking at the controls 'Lets see...Ah here it is',Zack thought to himself as he opened the center door.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
(Sorry for the late reply been a bit on the busy side of things)

"Looks like it's gonna be a b!tch of a mission alright",Zack said as he slung his rifle across his back and pulled out his side arm.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"I take it that he's or she's got what ever they've came after and now they're making a run for it," Zack commented.
Edited by FurryFilm, Nov 14 2012, 09:31 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"or we were not of top priority",Zack said "but then again what do I know",He added.

"Kitsune do you mind Syncing with the Insurrection Alpha's controls and open the doors for us", Zack asked his AI

"Security bypassed, controls synced and doors opened," Kitsune responded.

The Insurrection Alpha was just meters away when the doors began to open and they soon began to board the ship.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Quote:

Tuz'iin turned to Valtozaz and Zack.

"If you two have armor suits that can tolerate zero-gee and space environments, I'd suggest you go get them," he said. "Otherwise, you'll have to wait here; you can provide intel and hack the security systems if you don't tag along."

"We didn't bring any extra sorry but...Zack your mom does want to speak with you after this." ALex replied.

"I'm wearing it", Zack replied tapping the visor on his helmet
'You needed to talk to me?', Zack asked his mother telepathically
Edited by FurryFilm, Nov 18 2012, 09:55 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Kursed
Nov 18 2012, 10:08 PM
'We need to get you better armor.' Krystal thought back to Zack.
Alex began to play with her crossbow making sure everything was in order.
'What's wrong with my old armor?' Zack asked his mother

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: