Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
What is the worst game you've ever played?; (Special Thanks to Pgpaw3 of SF-O for originally posting this topic)
Topic Started: Nov 11 2012, 10:43 AM (422 Views)
Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Since i have the memory of a horsefly, it'l be out of the games i have directly in sight owo rather than every game i've ever played.

Power Rangers Wild Force...
my god i'd forgotten i still had that game...monotonous, run beat small people up, trigger mecha battle, win that, rinse and repeat. Do not change playstyle, do not do anything save increase how many people you fight on the way to the mecha battle. Why try at all to program something entertaining or captivating? the damn name sells itself to gullible kids who would play it just to see the damn suits.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »