Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
An idea on recording an emulator....
Topic Started: Dec 8 2012, 12:54 PM (322 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
i have recently discovered that i can play emulators on my desktop.....now, that being said,the first same i have ever emulated on it was Ogre Battle 64, now, not a lot of people have even heard of this gem, and i am wojdering if you guys would be ok with me making a full topic on it to show the story line (keep in mind....i will most likely hack the game since i never could before xD) that being said....let me know and i will screen shot/record it for ya :D

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander of the CDF Forces
Technically, on ZB, you can't promote or even discuss acts of piracy (emulators), but I really don't care about it anymore. Go ahead.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Radigal
Dec 8 2012, 12:54 PM
i have recently discovered that i can play emulators on my desktop.....now, that being said,the first same i have ever emulated on it was Ogre Battle 64, now, not a lot of people have even heard of this gem, and i am wojdering if you guys would be ok with me making a full topic on it to show the story line (keep in mind....i will most likely hack the game since i never could before xD) that being said....let me know and i will screen shot/record it for ya :D
*Bursts through the wall a' la` Robocop and grabs Radigal* "You are under arrest!"

But personally, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Just my two bits.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
*tries to flee* nuuuuuuu! alright fine....i can probably take pictures using my camera and TV....i own the actual cartridge for it so thats another idea. the main part of the suggestion was to take screen shots to explain the game. alrighty. il scrub it and lock the topic

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I'm sorry, I coulda done that for ya'.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »