Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Lost City On Titania
Topic Started: Jan 12 2013, 02:45 PM (1,349 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galaxies/topic/6767205/8/

Conrad Morgenthal paid his tab at the Titania Cantina, and got ready to go on the expedition. He waited at the entrance for those who were willing to accompany him. He took stock of his supplies, and had his computer packed and ready to stow in his borrowed ship. He planned to fly there, in formation with the others.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 16 2013, 10:23 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I'm pretty sure you won't find anything magical in the ruins." Lupe replied as she followed conrad.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Faasnu, Andrew and Zuko followed close by. Faasnu had his multiple lightsabers, while Andrew - known as Spartan-X050 to the others apart from Zuko and Faasnu - was armed with an X15 Battle Rifle and Zuko had his Plasma Carbine and Plasma Sword.

"What exactly are we hoping to find here?" Zuko asked.

"It does not matter," Faasnu said, his voice mechanically distorted by the helmet he wore, "If what we seek is indeed here, we will come upon it in due time."

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"This 'Lost City' on Titania was believed to be the original capital, back when there was life, and organized civilization on it. There are legends surrounding the city, treasures beyond your wildest dreams, and advanced technology lost to time and the sands of Titania. Who knows what sort of 'goodies' we'll find there!" said Conrad, with a smile.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Really what are you expecting some ancient Cerinian Technology or something?" Lupe asked not really convinced.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
A vessel raced at high warp, cutting across sectors in almost no time. The two men in it's bridge, One human, the other Andorian, were discussing the current job.

"So..." Anorochet began. "Do you really expect to find anything on that world?" The Andorian turned to face the human.

"Not sure." Aidan said. "The rumors do have strong evidence to support them though."

"Strong evidence. Listen, necromancer, if you're wrong..." Anorochet began.

"You'll dump me off on Titania, I got that." Aidan started again. "But if I'm right, think of the power we could unleash. We'd finally be able to ensure the dominance of Earth and Andoria over the rest of the galaxy." Aidan sighed. "If only the name of the planet was unique."

"What?" Anorochet asked.

"Titania. It's name is also that of a moon in Earth's solar system."

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Jan 12 2013, 11:49 PM
"Really what are you expecting some ancient Cerinian Technology or something?" Lupe asked not really convinced.
"I....don't know what to expect to find. Treasure? Technology? Historical artifacts? I just hope it lives up to the historical hype it received all this time." Conrad replied.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
While the others discussed their topics, Andrew, Zuko and Faasnu remained silent. Finally, Andrew could think of one question. "Conrad... what kind of opposition are we expecting in this lost city? Security systems? Bandits? Rogue machines? I know one doesn't team up with ones like those of us present unless they're fully expecting trouble."

"I, too, am curious as to what kind of trouble we are expecting in those ruins," Zuko agreed. Faasnu didn't say a word.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Last i heard ancient weapons like poison tipped darts tripwires and other booby traps." Lupe replied
Edited by Kursed, Jan 13 2013, 08:53 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"What Lupe said, yeah. Plus, you guys remember the 'Lylat Wars'? There was that 'Goras' monster. We wanna avoid things like that, there may be more. Also, remember that Andross had an outpost here, so some of his automated drone attack tanks and land mines might be around here as well, so we gotta be careful." Conrad said. "I doubt Dr. Andross ever found this city, but you never know..." he added.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 14 2013, 11:41 AM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Vanessa stepped outside and joined the group "the others should be here shortly",She told them.

out in the distance, three figures became visible and moving in fast in "v" formation on hover boards.

Each one of them were carrying a pack of equipment on their backs and had a pare of goggles on over their eyes, wind rushing past them and a dust cloud following behind them. As soon as they made it to the group they each stepped off of their boards, Zack lifted his goggles, "Well I'm glad to see some familiar faces," He said as he greeted the group.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Great just what we needed a hoverboard gang..." Lupe grumbled under her breath.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Faasnu momentarily meditated while Zuko and Spartan-X050 ran a weapons check. When everyone was ready to head out, they would follow.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Okay everyone, I'm ready to go, and as soon as we're all ready to go, we'll head out. Now's the last time to use the bathroom, stock up on supplies, or whatever." Conrad said.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"you could always go like our ancestors did. In the sand." Lupe noted. "just go somwhere a bit away we don't want to see your lower end.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: