Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Lost City On Titania
Topic Started: Jan 12 2013, 02:45 PM (1,348 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I'm pretty sure you won't find anything magical in the ruins." Lupe replied as she followed conrad.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Really what are you expecting some ancient Cerinian Technology or something?" Lupe asked not really convinced.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Last i heard ancient weapons like poison tipped darts tripwires and other booby traps." Lupe replied
Edited by Kursed, Jan 13 2013, 08:53 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Great just what we needed a hoverboard gang..." Lupe grumbled under her breath.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"you could always go like our ancestors did. In the sand." Lupe noted. "just go somwhere a bit away we don't want to see your lower end.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Lupe shrugged not thinking hers was the biggest maybe the most desert ready though.

(So slow here i didn't notice) :XD:
Edited by Kursed, Jan 16 2013, 01:13 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(once again so slow here couldn't tell Furry you needed in Tanned and SD's new rp!!)

"You sure Uncle Todd was okay with this?" Lupe asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Then how does he know?" Lupe asked.. 'Sounds fishy.' she thought to herself

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(Sorry hanging around but umm... other peoeple?)

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I still say it sounds fishy... Tell me you didn't bring your 'clothes.'"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Why?" Lupe asked with a big sigh.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Oh, that's so reasuuring." Lupe sighed, putting one on her helmet before she set her helmet on, the seal between her armor and helmet making a hissing sound as the seal sealed off the outside air.
Edited by Kursed, Jun 2 2013, 09:20 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »