Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Lost City On Titania
Topic Started: Jan 12 2013, 02:45 PM (1,317 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galaxies/topic/6767205/8/

Conrad Morgenthal paid his tab at the Titania Cantina, and got ready to go on the expedition. He waited at the entrance for those who were willing to accompany him. He took stock of his supplies, and had his computer packed and ready to stow in his borrowed ship. He planned to fly there, in formation with the others.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 16 2013, 10:23 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"This 'Lost City' on Titania was believed to be the original capital, back when there was life, and organized civilization on it. There are legends surrounding the city, treasures beyond your wildest dreams, and advanced technology lost to time and the sands of Titania. Who knows what sort of 'goodies' we'll find there!" said Conrad, with a smile.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Jan 12 2013, 11:49 PM
"Really what are you expecting some ancient Cerinian Technology or something?" Lupe asked not really convinced.
"I....don't know what to expect to find. Treasure? Technology? Historical artifacts? I just hope it lives up to the historical hype it received all this time." Conrad replied.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"What Lupe said, yeah. Plus, you guys remember the 'Lylat Wars'? There was that 'Goras' monster. We wanna avoid things like that, there may be more. Also, remember that Andross had an outpost here, so some of his automated drone attack tanks and land mines might be around here as well, so we gotta be careful." Conrad said. "I doubt Dr. Andross ever found this city, but you never know..." he added.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 14 2013, 11:41 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Okay everyone, I'm ready to go, and as soon as we're all ready to go, we'll head out. Now's the last time to use the bathroom, stock up on supplies, or whatever." Conrad said.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
(Guys, I am SOOOO sorry! My stupid slave driving fatass P.O.S. dad dragged me out of the house and FORCED ME TO HELP HIM MOVE his stupid office furniture....all at the last minute! I only now just got free, and we're still not done...He has to ruin my weekend too, apparently.)

"Whose ship can hold the most people and supplies?" asked Conrad.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Well, I did borrow a small cruiser from my good friend Todd McCloud, 'the Malestrom'...My ship is back on Corneria. I've loaded the supplies in it, and there's plenty of room for us all. Conrad said, smiling, as he opened the door to the ship.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
(Sorry guys, my stupid dad forced me into slave labor all week)

Conrad got into the borrowed Malestrom, and waited for the others to join in.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"He's cool about it. He and Lola are on an all expense paid, first class ocean cruise." said Conrad.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"I sent him an email message. He said 'No problem, just don't wreck it or anything...' and he asked me to refuel/restock/repair it as needed." Conrad replied.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
(Now that FurryFilm is back, we still gonna do this? FurryFilm? Kursed? Guys?)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
(YES!!! So glad to see this again!)

"I'm ready, I don't know about everyone else, but it's now or never!" Conrad said. He waited for the others to get in before starting to take off.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Conrad checked the map, and headed towards the last known location to the lost city...

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Conrad checked his computer...right by this crater..." he said. After flying a bit further, he touched down at the supposed site, the entrance to the lost city.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Conrad changed into some expedition style clothes, then he took a Go-Pro and attached it to himself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: