Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Lost City On Titania
Topic Started: Jan 12 2013, 02:45 PM (1,319 Views)
Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
A vessel raced at high warp, cutting across sectors in almost no time. The two men in it's bridge, One human, the other Andorian, were discussing the current job.

"So..." Anorochet began. "Do you really expect to find anything on that world?" The Andorian turned to face the human.

"Not sure." Aidan said. "The rumors do have strong evidence to support them though."

"Strong evidence. Listen, necromancer, if you're wrong..." Anorochet began.

"You'll dump me off on Titania, I got that." Aidan started again. "But if I'm right, think of the power we could unleash. We'd finally be able to ensure the dominance of Earth and Andoria over the rest of the galaxy." Aidan sighed. "If only the name of the planet was unique."

"What?" Anorochet asked.

"Titania. It's name is also that of a moon in Earth's solar system."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »