Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Lost City On Titania
Topic Started: Jan 12 2013, 02:45 PM (1,352 Views)
FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Vanessa stepped outside and joined the group "the others should be here shortly",She told them.

out in the distance, three figures became visible and moving in fast in "v" formation on hover boards.

Each one of them were carrying a pack of equipment on their backs and had a pare of goggles on over their eyes, wind rushing past them and a dust cloud following behind them. As soon as they made it to the group they each stepped off of their boards, Zack lifted his goggles, "Well I'm glad to see some familiar faces," He said as he greeted the group.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Good to see you again Faasnu",Zackary said.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"So are we gonna get this show on the road or what?", Zack asked impatiently.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Man this is so cool!", Zackary exclaimed as he got his camcorder out and attached a shotgun mic to it.

Edited by FurryFilm, Jun 2 2013, 05:01 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Hey can I get everybody to take a Go-Pro with them? I want to cover everyone's point of view", Zackary asked as he pulled out a Go-pro camera for every one with a attachment for each one so they could wear them. Zack Vanessa, Zack, and James all took one.

"I'll be using my NEX-FS700U",Zackary added.
Edited by FurryFilm, Jun 2 2013, 07:25 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"documentation of course... thats why I was brought along", Zackary replied.

"Don't get your nickers in a twist Lupe, you just put it on, turn it on and pretend it's not there", James commented.
Edited by FurryFilm, Jun 2 2013, 07:30 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Here put these on", Zack said handing Zackary his ODST armor.

"What for?", Zackary asked

"Just in case", Zack responded as he put his helmet and locked it into place.

Zackary did as he was told and put the armor on.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »