Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
MARAUDER, EPISODE II: Rise of the Desolator; Marauder One was just the beginning...
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 12:37 PM (3,408 Views)
Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
( Amount of irritation at the updates tab. escalating to monumental levels.) Valtozaz had taken his seat again, awaiting the moment when the crew would be called to move out again. It sounded like it was going to be fun, whatever it was.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
"Find something?" Charlene asked Foxtrot.

"Hey, Valtozaz - ever hear of something called Project Desolator?" Foxtrot asked.

"What about it?" Faasnu asked.

"It appears the Mandalorians stumbled across a piece of something called 'the Desolator,'" Foxtrot explained. "From what I've gleaned from their computers, it is one of four vital pieces of Technology that can combine to create a devastating superweapon."

"That explains the name," Keesha commented. "What are the other pieces?"

"Nova 12," Charlene responded. "That's one of the pieces, right?"

"Affirmative," Foxtrot answered. "I'm picking up traces of the chemical; not enough to cause us any harm, but I'd recommend you all go out in environment suits, just in case."

As the Unseen Predator landed in a clearing, Charlene asked, "Can you detect any survivors?"

"If they are about, they're laying low," Foxtrot replied. "I'll keep you informed."

"Let's move, team," Faasnu said. They headed down to the exit, and into the Dxun Jungle...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Making sure her suit was sealed, Alex stepped out of the ship feeling something familair "Wait." She said holding her hand up. "I sense someone familair..

Soon A white vixen clad in genII armor appeared seemly out of nowhere. behind Faasnu.

"Relax I know her." Alex hoped to say before Faaasnu or Charlene did anything.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Thanks to the warning, Faasnu sensed the interloper and did not attack. "Drem Yol Lok, madame," Faasnu greeted her.

"Who are you?" Charlene asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Azhura." the vixen replied "Stealth Specalist, Just call me Rae."

"Created from the same corporation that created me." Alex noted.

"Not my fault they found Cerinian DNA in an ancient burial."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Faasnu nodded by way of a greeting. "Mathayus Indari, Dragon'taan Marauder Corps - although most of the galaxy knows me as Darth Faasnu," he said. "My wife, Keesha, and one of the DMC's finest operatives, Charlene."

"I don't suppose you know a shortcut to the Mandalorian Outpost here on Dxun?" Charlene asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"The DMC sent me here to scout the planet before you arrived." Rae explained "I know where it is ,but I haven't been able to get inside." Rae added

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Why not?" Faasnu asked.

A roar came from somewhere in the distance.

"If we need to get to the Mandalorian outpost, I suggest we get moving," Charlene suggested. "Dxun wildlife is very aggressive."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Too agressive I've had to hide for most of my stay here I can lead you to the outpost but I'm afraid I can't open the door." Rae replied.

"Maybe we can find a way in.." Alex noted.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Very well," Faasnu commanded, "Take point. We'll cover you."

"Tell me I'm not the only one getting a bad feeling about this," Charlene grumbled.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I've had a bad feeling the second I got here." Rae replied , leading the way to the outpost.

"No I'm feeling something odd too." Alex replied.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
"Desolator had been whispered in the data files a few of the other ANI outreach operatives picked up, but ANI deemed it too far out of it's jurisdiction to do much about it. All i really know are rumors...although a massive superweapon does sound about right." Valtozaz shook his head as his mask sealed over, following the crew out. The roar mostly brought back fond memories of his childhood, His home planet was home to more than just bipedal lizards after all. There were some places you didnt go on that planet even with power armor and ten men to back you up. Still, Valtozaz stayed diligent, looking around carefully in case something decided to come out of the jungle to ambush the team.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
(sorry for the late reply guys)

Zack followed the group, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
When the team reached the Mandalorian outpost, they halted just shy of the entrance.

"Foxtrot, can you hack through this door?" Charlene asked.

"The schematics look like spaghetti," Foxtrot responded. "You'll have to figure something out on your end."

"Uh, people... you might wanna look at this," Keesha said. She stood before a gaping hole in the wall.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I don't want to know what made that." Alex stuttered

"Any idea what in the name of Sauria made that?" Rae asked.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: