Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
MARAUDER, EPISODE II: Rise of the Desolator; Marauder One was just the beginning...
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 12:37 PM (3,414 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I'll have some of the specailist take care of the." Kerrgan replied a ugly looking creature dragging itself toward the ship it's form changing to one of the necromyan's.
Soon a swarm of zergling's rushed towards the ship in an effort to cause a diversion.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
"Let's move!" Faasnu commanded. The team moved out and got into the Necromyan ship and to the empty bridge, at which point, Faasnu turned to Charlene. "Charlene," he told her, "Hack the computers."

"On it," Charlene said. As she began her work, Faasnu looked to the others.

"Everyone else, set up a perimeter; we need to hold this position to give Charlene time to work," he stated. Shortly thereafter, that rustling noise from earlier sounded.

"Not good," Keesha remarked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Hold on." Rae said concentrating on something. Suddenly zerg unburrowed, Hydralisk roaches and in front of them Banelines. coming out of the ground behind the team forming a perimeter. "This should help." She muttered pulling out her battle rifle.

"How are you doing that?" Alex asked.

"Simple Kerrigan gave us some help." Rae replied.

Outside the ship the swarm of Zerg wasn't having too much trouble overrunning the Necromyans by shear numbers
Edited by Kursed, Apr 7 2013, 08:07 AM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Contact!" Keesha shouted as she opened fire on a mob of Flood combat forms.

"No wonder the Necromyans aren't in here," Charlene muttered, "It's infested with Flood! Foxtrot, hurry it up!"

"Working on it," Foxtrot grumbled.

"Contact!" Faasnu shouted as he engaged another mob of Flood combat forms.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
The Hydralisk opened up their sides firing spines down to the flood forms, The banlinngs rolled into the flood exploding and melting away many of the flood forms. The roaches spat at any flood that got close enough to them

"I donno if the zerg we have can handle this!" Rae said over the noise of her own gun as well as all the other wepaons.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz had taken a seat in just about the middle of the room, eyes dark black as he altered his focus between those fronts which seemed to need backup the most. Popping flood after flood with the accuracy he was famed for. Even whirling from front to front his first shot was always dead on, and rapidly aimed.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Almost as soon as the violence started, it stopped. The flood forms ceased to attack, and seemingly melted into the shadows.

"I've got good news and bad news," Charlene said. "Good news is, our Necromyan pals have contained the flood forms to this ship; if we detonate the ship's reactor, we can wipe the contamination clean."

"Can you detonate the reactor from here?" Keesha asked.

"I could," Charlene responded, "But I'd have to cut the timer short to prevent any flood forms from escaping when we get out of here."

"So what's the bad news?" Faasnu asked.

"We arrived too late to stop the Necromyans from transmitting these planet prison designs off-world," Charlene reported.

"Dammit," Faasnu cursed.

"Force choke me if you want, Vader," Charlene stated, "But I have tracked the transmittion to an outpost on Ord Mantell."

"Any foreseeable problems?" Faasnu asked.

"Apart from the separatist movement there, no," Charlene answered.

"Good," Keesha sighed. "I'd take rebel separatists over the damned Flood any day."

"We have our next heading," Faasnu said. He accessed the comms and told Kerrigan, "Kerrigan, if you can hear this, finish off the Necromyan presence, then get clear; we're destroying the ship. If you think you can help us, meet us at the hangar bay where the Unseen Predator is kept."

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz's eyes were yellow again soon after the flood had left, standing up as he lowered his rifle again, ready to leave as soon as he was ordered.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Kerrigan sees through her zerg so she knows by now." Rae replied already able to learn a lot about the zerg from their short time there. "She told me they will hold them off while she prepares her own ship." The white vixen added. "The zerg swarm should easily overwhelm them even up to the blast with so many troops it's not going to matter if they loose 1000 out of a million.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Very well," Faasnu said. "Marauder One, light the fuse."

"I did," Charlene answered, indicating the flickering computer screen. "We have two minutes to get our asses out of here. Let's MOVE!"

The team dashed out of the Necromyan ship at a sprint, never looking back to see it detonate like a massive time bomb.

"Faasnu to General Garza," Faasnu said over the radio. "We need extraction on the double."

"Faasnu!" Garza responded, "I lost your signal after you entered Black Sun Territory. What happened?"

"We'll send you a full report later; we have to make for Ord Mantell immediately," Faasnu stated. "Be advised: Flood contamination has been eliminated, but you may have a few Necromyan stragglers left. Watch your back."

"Drop ships are on their way," Garza announced. "Make for landing pad 39-F. Uploading nav coordinates now."

A NAV marker appeared in Faasnu's armor's HUD, and he ordered, "Valtozaz, take point - let's move out!"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
The Zerg despite their losses from the explosion continued to hold back the Necromyans some being taken for assimilation into the swarm.

"Kerrigan is a lot diffrent than I expected." Rae started. "people have told me she was a cold blooded killer ,but she doesn't seem like that type. She told me something about preparing for the end." She finished thinking, keepign up with the rest of the group.

"Ahh much better out here those Zerg and Necromyans give me the creeps." Alex said as soon as the group got out of the ship.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 13 2013, 10:36 AM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Where'd Valtozaz vanish to? I was waiting on him.)

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(beats me)

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
'Guys I have a situation!', Zack came over the comm.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Rae got onto her comm "What's going on ,Zack!?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: