Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
MARAUDER, EPISODE II: Rise of the Desolator; Marauder One was just the beginning...
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 12:37 PM (3,373 Views)
FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
'For one I have no Idea where I am, I fell through the floor and was knocked unconscious... GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!! Blam!...and I'm now surrounded by these parasites... Ahhr! Damn thing bit through my armor! I need backup ASAP! Kitsune is broadcasting a signal follow it and it will lead you to me, hurry!', Zack shouted over the comm.

"Zack this is going to hurt but I am going to cut off the circulation to your arm to keep the infection from spreading, you may lose it if they make it in time to save you, I will take control of the armor and give you additional support", Kitsune said to Zack.

"hurry up guys",Zack said to himself.[edit_reason]Spelling [/edit_reason]
Edited by FurryFilm, Jul 20 2013, 05:48 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Kyle we have a problem we gotta get to Zack!" Rae said. "His mom may be able to replace his hand ,but I don't know about anything else."

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"AAAAHHHHRRGG, My Arm! Kitsune status report!", Zack ordered as he shot the last of the flood down.

"The surrounding flood have been surrprest, your forearm has suffered severe decay and will have to be amputated within 30 minutes", The AI responded.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: