Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
MARAUDER, EPISODE II: Rise of the Desolator; Marauder One was just the beginning...
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 12:37 PM (3,412 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Mandalor isn't that the leader of the mandolorians?" Alex asked as she stepped into the room. "It's a sad thing to see that the once allies of the jedi are now their enemies".

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I got some GenII MJOLNIR armor i brought with me ,thanks Mathiaus." Alex replied going off to get into her armor. She walked back into the bridge wearing the genII armor specifically tailored to her body and powers along with a magnetic lock on her back that could carry her sword,Crossbow and another weapon if needed.

As the shield system powered up a golden flash could be seen around her armor. "Any thing else I need as far as weapons or equipment?" She asked
Edited by Kursed, Jan 15 2013, 10:55 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"would this work?" Alex asked pulling from her back another modified br-55 with a rail gun replacing the projectile system. (i'd like to bring in a new charater)
Edited by Kursed, Jan 16 2013, 11:12 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(Click active topics at the bottom of the main page.)

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Was that the one you mom gave you the genII?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I can confirm Foxtrot's Findings" Said Navera, Alex's New AI.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Making sure her suit was sealed, Alex stepped out of the ship feeling something familair "Wait." She said holding her hand up. "I sense someone familair..

Soon A white vixen clad in genII armor appeared seemly out of nowhere. behind Faasnu.

"Relax I know her." Alex hoped to say before Faaasnu or Charlene did anything.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Azhura." the vixen replied "Stealth Specalist, Just call me Rae."

"Created from the same corporation that created me." Alex noted.

"Not my fault they found Cerinian DNA in an ancient burial."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"The DMC sent me here to scout the planet before you arrived." Rae explained "I know where it is ,but I haven't been able to get inside." Rae added

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Too agressive I've had to hide for most of my stay here I can lead you to the outpost but I'm afraid I can't open the door." Rae replied.

"Maybe we can find a way in.." Alex noted.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I've had a bad feeling the second I got here." Rae replied , leading the way to the outpost.

"No I'm feeling something odd too." Alex replied.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I don't want to know what made that." Alex stuttered

"Any idea what in the name of Sauria made that?" Rae asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Right Activating Cloak, Foxtrot, Argo,Navara. Make sure they can follow me." Rae instructed as she disappeared again, though the team's the three AI's gave Rae's location to the rest of team so they could follow.

Alex nodded slowly walking In able to keep up with Rae thanks to the AI's

Edited by Kursed, Feb 13 2013, 10:26 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"We're not feeling any life." Alex and Rae noted "But they could be out of Range." Rae admitted, as she followed with the group.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I can Confirm, Foxtrot's finding." Argo chimed in. "I'm currently working my way into the buildings security to see if I can find anything left behind from any cameras or security system logs."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: