Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
MARAUDER, EPISODE II: Rise of the Desolator; Marauder One was just the beginning...
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 12:37 PM (3,374 Views)
Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz smiled softly as he stood and went into the armory...finding the augmented set of light combat plating he'd commissioned in the downtime on the planet. The plates not meant as much for deflecting blows as the thicker, heavier plates of true power armor, but still better than standard combat armor of the ANI. The true purpose of the plating was in a stealthing system, made to mimic his chameleon skin. It fit like a glove and Valtozaz grinned widely at it, walking out in it's plates, a minor hydrolics system keeping him moving just as fast and agile as normal. "I'm ready if you people are..." Valtozaz said, hilting a strange knife...apparently native to his people, a pistol already at his hip, and his rifle slung over his shoulder.

(I blame the updates page for not giving me this topic >w> ...)

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
(that's the link that's in my favorite's list...i just never saw the thread pop up, ever.)

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
( Amount of irritation at the updates tab. escalating to monumental levels.) Valtozaz had taken his seat again, awaiting the moment when the crew would be called to move out again. It sounded like it was going to be fun, whatever it was.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
"Desolator had been whispered in the data files a few of the other ANI outreach operatives picked up, but ANI deemed it too far out of it's jurisdiction to do much about it. All i really know are rumors...although a massive superweapon does sound about right." Valtozaz shook his head as his mask sealed over, following the crew out. The roar mostly brought back fond memories of his childhood, His home planet was home to more than just bipedal lizards after all. There were some places you didnt go on that planet even with power armor and ten men to back you up. Still, Valtozaz stayed diligent, looking around carefully in case something decided to come out of the jungle to ambush the team.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz, without orders, smiled a bit, disappearing into the underbrush, of course keeping an eye on the team, and moving with them, but invisible apart from the coms he kept up with the rest of his team, keeping an eye on them from afar, although not too far, in case he met some of the wildlife.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz's communications piped up. "I found another entrance that wasn't quite planned in the building...nothing living as of yet though." Valtozaz gave a grunt as he climbed up through a hole, and smiled. "I found a way onto the roof of the place...if that's worth anything."

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz closed his eyes a moment, sitting on the roof silently as Faasnu gave his last order, letting the com chatter fall into the background as he opened his eyes again. It hurt his eyes to look around like this, but it was wonders for finding people. It didnt take long to see the heat signatures of his own team, looking around quickly, before finding a faint heat signature hiding in the complex. Valtozaz sent a ping where he saw the heat signature, looking around he saw a few other heat signatures farther away from the building, assuming those were animals. "That's the only one i can see" He said, his voice strange, before it fell suddenly into his normal tones again. "It's just a positioning of the only heat signature i saw that was big enough to be living, for all i know it's a mole, but i cant see through ceilings very well otherwise...I cant tell you how to get to him, but i'd suppose foxtrot can finally work something through his mapping data." Valtozaz said all this as he walked back toward his entrance to the roof, sitting next to it, not sure whether he should get off that way or another one.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz rubbed his eyes, which were now sore. He couldn't stay seeing in thermal for more than about 30 seconds, but it was useful whenever he could. He continued to sit on the roof, keeping a look out against whatever might be coming near, although it was difficult to see through the dense brush, Valtozaz could see through it better than most though, having had extensive experience in jungle situations earlier in his Career.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz disappeared from the roof, and made his speedy way through the jungle toward the ship, making it to the ship without much trouble and starting up the ship, letting the engines idle, mostly consulting the AI's on board for how to start up the ship without exploding it. He was perfectly fine about starting up ships, he was just paranoid as all get out when he was at the helm.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz was only too happy to give up the helm as the other Marauders came to lift off, putting himself back in his seat and strapping himself in, smiling softly to himself as he relaxed, back inside, safe from the local fauna.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz shook his head. "Saw it from a distance out the viewport of a ship, otherwise I'm too far from home for sightseeing. Looked pretty while i was passing it, cant really say much more about it."

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz heard a name which almost drew his attention, not much else from the conversation, just simply "maria" But still he tensed up, focusing intently on the metal flooring of the ship. They'd all been sworn to secrecy about her, she was dead after all...

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz had remained resolutely silent during all this, leaning against the wall as he looked at the creatures on the screen. This planet prison was getting to be more and more irritating to hunt down...

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz's rifle hummed into life as his eyes turned from yellow to black, looking to his superiors for orders expectantly.

Shamen3mill
Member Avatar
Scalid Sniper.
Valtozaz felt the tension of an abandoned battleground, as if someone could come back at any second...he didnt let it bother him too much, staying sharp, but not nervous.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: