Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Favorites of Star Fox
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 08:13 PM (289 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
What are your favorite elements of Star Fox? What is your favorite planet? Favorite aircraft? Quote/Line (and by whom, even if it isn't your favorite character)? Who is your favorite character? What is your favorite level? Favorite secret/Easter Egg? Favorite Star Fox Game?

List is here.

My favorites:

Character: Krystal
Planet: Zoness
Vessel: Wolfen 2
Level: Katina/Defend the Base...
Game: I love SF Assault, but I like SF64 and the original...hmmm...not sure.
Easter Egg: Out of this Dimension
Quote: "I am Panther Carosoe! And all those who see my rose shall meet death!" (Panther, duh!)
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 30 2013, 10:53 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
My favorites:

Character: Krystal
Planet: Sauria, Kantiina,Titania,Fichina.
Vessel: Cloud runner
Level: nont
Game: SF Assault,Adventures.

Quote: "Try me" (Krystal's taunt from Assault multiplayer.)
Edited by Kursed, Jan 30 2013, 09:13 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I forgot to add favorite weapon! Mine's the Demon Sniper for the Assault "Vs. Mode", but I like the Gatling Gun for the main story line of Assault. (The favorite weapon choice need not be limited to Star Fox Assault)

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Favourite...
- Character: Falco
- Planet: Zoness (Though Fichina, Fortuna and Aquas are also on the list, but meh)
- Vehicle: Arwing, Landmaster
- Level: Aparoid Homeworld (entire mission)
- Secret/Easter Egg: Black Hole warp
- Weapon: -Will be added when I play Assault again-
- Game: Assault (It's hard to decide since I like every game in it's own perspective)
- Quote: "Unbelieveable... You're such a basket case!" - Falco, "Give it a rest, Falco. Seriously, shut your beak for once." - Slippy (I NEEDED to put that up because THOSE were the best lines in Assault between those two!)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Probably my favorite villain to fight would be either he Pirate Monkey of the Sarumarine on Zoness, or the Redneck Engineer Monkey of the Macbeth "Forever Train".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »