Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Skyrim; (thoughts in progress)
Topic Started: May 29 2013, 11:35 PM (466 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Ok, I will admit that I have recently been playing this game, and thought to myself, that this would make an awesome roleplay.

Now the thing is, since the game can send us all in many different directions, I was thinking we do everything we can as a group, to where we do not have someone being "alone" in say the Thieves Guild Quests. I also think that we should only have one Dragonborn character, maybe 2 or 3 depending on the number of people joining the rp. Hell if a lot of people join, we probably could send the rp into multiple directions.

Since the game sends you on an A.D.D. trip, I was thinking of doing that in the rp, we start off on the main quest, but during that we "travel" and help with other quests, Eventually ending with the death of Alduin in Savenguard.

If anyone is interested in playing, make a character(s). I will be playing a Khajiit for sure and will make a profile for it too here soon.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Oh, joy! A Skyrim RP! I'm in.

However, I am at a loss as to what my character will be - what *is* certain, is that he will be using two of these:

Posted Image

Sorry the pic isn't very big; it's the best I could find. Anyway, those are diamond blades. I'll think up a storyline to go with those blades and my char.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
( I do think this is dead.)

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
The point of the presentation is to try to bring the heart back to life. you never know, it'll be that ONE rp that someone is looking for and suddenly BAM......ZombieSFG......yumyumyum....omnomnom.....braaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiins.....I mean....uh....COOKIES....yeah...cookies

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
if this is still open id like to join as raze my dragonborn. if thats okay for him to be dragonborn if not he doesnt have to be. id like him to though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »