Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
FF Crystal Chronicles (Gamecube); Hey, look, activity from good ol' me! I'm too quiet.
Topic Started: Jun 9 2013, 12:30 PM (304 Views)
Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
All reason for a distant star!
Anyone heard of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles? You know, the one for the Nintendo Gamecube? (Please keep in mind I have no interest in ANY Final Fantasy titles with the exception of those under "Crystal Chronicles". In fact, I've never played the others much due to my extreme disinterest. Thanks. )
Any one (ever)... ...watched a glimpse of the game through any means, like a friend playing it or something? ...Have (/had) it; have played it? ...Beat it, even? (I have not. )
I'd like to hear opinions, experiences, or first impressions of either the one (or more) look(s) you take at whatever relates to't or the first time played. All talk of this is welcome here, with the exclusion anything not appropriate for this place --fights, the stuff that is just truly untolerable, especially by here. Be nice, don't be untolerably nasty.
Thank you in advance.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Never played final fantasy don't think I ever will

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
All reason for a distant star!
Never have I played any ACTUAL Final Fantasy. I consider all those all boring. But I kid you not, the ones that fall under Crystal Chronicles are far different. Very far different. It's perhaps the only Final Fantasy I'll ever enjoy. Ever.
However, whether or not you play it is up to you, for, you have free will, as we are both aware.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »