Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Newest word on GTA 5
Topic Started: Jul 16 2013, 10:31 PM (196 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Grand Theft Auto V, is being developed by Rockstar North in the United Kingdom and published by Rockstar Games. The game will be the first major title in the Grand Theft Auto series since Grand Theft Auto IV (2008), and a continuation of the fictional universe that was introduced in that game. The 15th game in the series overall,GTA V is to be set in fictional Los Santos in the state of San Andreas and its surrounding areas, based on modern-day Los Angeles and Southern California. Renditions of San Andreas were previously featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, released in 2004, and the original Grand Theft Auto, released in 1997.

According to Rockstar, Grand Theft Auto V is destined to be their biggest open world game to date. The game will concentrate on "the pursuit of the almighty dollar". In a break with recent tradition, GTA V will feature three playable protagonists.

Grand Theft Auto V was officially announced on 25 October 2011, after much speculation. The debut trailer for the game was unveiled on 2 November 2011. The first demo of the game was revealed to press on 11 October 2012. The second trailer of GTA V was announced on 5 November 2012, and released on 14 November 2012, and three more character trailers were announced on 25 April 2013 and released on 30 April 2013. On 9 July 2013, the first gameplay video for the game was released.

A highly anticipated game, GTA V is due for release on 17 September 2013, for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Releases for the PC and Wii U are being considered by Rockstar, but have not been officially announced.

Personally, I think Trevor is gross, but he's excellent in the fact he's reminiscent of "Phil Cassidy", the crazy redneck from GTA Vice City (and not so much like Old one-armed Phil Cassidy of GTA 3).

Franklin, bit of a dick, bit of a badass....I can understand his frustration with the world...I think the idea of Franklin did come from the "Carl Johnson" character in GTA SA

Michael...reminds me of that dude Jeffrey Donovan from "Burn Notice" or someone like him from movies and TV. His son reminds me of Jonah Hill (creepy)...

Michael is a retired former bank robber in his early forties who lives with his dysfunctional family on the proceeds of his former life in the upper-class suburb of Rockford Hills, based on Beverly Hills. Trevor, his former partner in crime, lives alone in a trailer in the desert of Blaine County, where his reckless and psychopathic behaviors are fueled by drug addiction. Franklin makes a living in Vespucci Beach—based on Venice Beach—as a repo man for an unscrupulous Armenian car dealership. The three acquaintances are drawn into Los Santos' criminal underworld "in the pursuit of the almighty American dollar".

According to Dan Houser, each of the protagonists is unlike any primary character that has appeared in a Grand Theft Auto title to date: Michael represents a protagonist who "won" and is now trying to adjust to life after his story has come to an end; Trevor is styled after a supporting character who has been re-cast in the role of protagonist; and Franklin is someone who has had no real exposure to a life of crime until the events of the game, and his attempts to avoid such a life end up thrusting him into the middle of it.

I like how you can switch into the different views of each of their lives, and play their missions...so awesome!

I like how this game's background is bigger than any of the other games..."San Andreas" in this game is much larger than San Andreas of GTA San Andreas.

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSAp_OsUPoY[/utube]
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jul 16 2013, 11:11 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »