Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Elder Scrolls Series; Where do you stand?
Topic Started: Mar 27 2014, 11:19 PM (701 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
0000zero3
May 8 2014, 05:22 PM
Oh! Well in that case~!
So here's my most recent character Reks. He hits people with a big axe.

Spoiler: click to toggle
ho.......HOLY RA! that Argonian is HUGE! must have spent a lot of time at the gym. I will be posting mine up shortly of the two characters I have used thus far....A Khajiit and an Argonian and give a "quick" bio on them.

SD, I totally agree with you on exploiting things in the game.....personally...I exploited a method of increasing the Speach skill insanely easy, it does involve having Hearthfire though.

NOTE: Do not look at this next spoiler if you are not into glitching Skyrim....if you all like it....let me know...I HAVE MORE!

Speech Skill Super increase

To be honest....I nearly never got into Skyrim, much less Elder Scrolls. I mean, on my second facebook it was constant memes, furs roaring that they are playing it and so forth. However, the thing that made me try it was.....

I was in Texas, visiting. Went into a pawn shop and took a gander at their X-box games.....I seen Skyrim for fourteen bucks (plus tax). When I checked it out back at my moms place.....it had the map, player manual, EVEN the advertisment for another game......a friend of mine is ticked with me because he had to pay about 60 - 70 bucks to get the map included.

The awesome part is I have a friend (which we are planning on hanging out this weekend) who bought the Game of the Year addition with all the DLC on a disk......Looks like I know what I will be doing for days off to come XD

Psypherus
CDF Private First Class
Oblivion was the first Elder scrolls game I got into, first played it on the ps3. When skyrim was announced I was all hyped up for it. I even built my PC just to play it <3 though I played skyrim first on my brothers ps3 then the xbox 360 due to DLC.

But after awhile I realized Skyrim was a bit repetitive still fun just repetitive it took me awhile to finish the game because I always just start over, heck I even tried to get all the achievements on steam for skyrim but then I stopped. Then I got morrowind which I didn't play a whole lot. I tried daggerfall and I did not like it.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
So um....here is my (2nd) character bio....Please note, that anything with "(L)" next to it means it is Legendary. With the Skills, it means they have been made Legendary AT LEAST once

Profile for Dagra

By the way.....yes...under weapons it lists Dawnbreaker twice.....not a typo....there is a way to get two of them with just glitching

EDIT: My Hellbound has changed into a Dragonbone sword, and X-box was replaced by "Adulthood"; a Dragonbone bow (Recently downloaded Dawnguard)

Edited by Radigal, May 16 2014, 09:49 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Xbox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: