Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Elder Scrolls Series; Where do you stand?
Topic Started: Mar 27 2014, 11:19 PM (704 Views)
TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander of the CDF Forces
Morrowwind is what I believe the game in the series that offers most freedom. There's no waypoints, you actually have to listen to people and get directions. You either pay to go to towns, or you get to walk. Plus, you can literally kill anyone and they stay dead. No "important character" immunity. If you kill a main story-central character, the game outright tells you "You fucked up the game. You can't finish the main quest now. Reload a save, or this game is unwinnable"

Also, the environments are what I think are the most stunning. Very weird and unique. Skyrim's visuals are a close second. I do love the snow and Norse visuals.

Plus, what's really cool that Oblivion and Skyrim do not have is the ability to have the "levitation" enhancement, which literally makes you fly. Also, you can create your own custom spells, such as a 200 ft. fireball that does 6000 damage. Obviously you won't have the Magika to cover it, but through the use of cheats, you can literally take out entire towns. It's pretty fun.

The only complaint of Morrowwind that I have is the combat. It's... very plain. All you do is go up and mash the attack button hoping you hit something.

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
Oblivion is... okay, but the visuals are a bit bland. Made especially so that it's considered a "benchmark game," much like Crysis was.

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
Amen to that, brother. *high fives*

Oh, and Ris, are you referring to that old woman in the lighthouse in the town you start in?
Edited by TheRedFox8, May 8 2014, 08:35 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Xbox · Next Topic »