Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Scarface: The World Is Yours (PS2)
Topic Started: Mar 28 2014, 12:58 AM (106 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Hey everyone! I got an old but in great condition copy of SCARFACE: THE WORLD IS YOURS from eBay.

Here's a synopsis on the game:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarface:_The_World_Is_Yours

(I iz layzee! :P )

How did I feel about this game?

IT WAS AWFUL!

The play control is shot to hell. I get a damn headache after 10 minutes just swiveling the dam camera around (You have to swivel it around to look at EVERYTHING). The auto target system for shooting sucks, because it only targets what you are facing, not turning around automatically when you lock on in targeting someone. You can't shoot civilians, running from the cops and escaping them successfully is damn near impossible, the driving controls....

Driving in this game is worse than Dick Tracy, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Grand Theft Auto 4 put together, and I can say that without hyperbole. Impossible to steer, powerslide, or anything else.

The controls are stupidly set up, and good luck configuring them to something better.

The cop and Gang heat is constantly on you, and you can't reclaim your turf from gangs without 1,000 cops converging on the scene and ruining you.

This whole "Alternate reality" where Tony Montana survives the Bolivian hit squad attack on his home, loses and rebuilds his empire was a great concept. But the shoddy play controls, the stupid "Negotiation/intimidation/fast talk the cops meter" are a joke! You can almost never win with them.

The voices sound ridiculous...

So many things you have to jump through hoops to unlock, and the "Contact Missions" are impossible to beat. Ridiculous, too.

I'm gonna resell this thing on eBay. Let it become some other gamer's problem.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · PlayStation · Next Topic »