Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]SF[/ti]*pokes the forum with a stick*
Topic Started: Apr 2 2014, 11:28 AM (872 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Right on! Glad to see this place make a comeback, along with the other forum!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxD6mmJaYqk[/utube]

Haven't heard from Vixie, but I talked to Red not-too recently...

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
^ Thanks, I agree!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lULkKtSbeZA

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
Apr 14 2014, 10:19 PM
For the record....I've spoken to Fox, he says he may not be able to return. everyone's favorite techy has a lot of stuff on his plate, that even if he did return....he would still not be on much.

As for Vixie....I may have to redownload Steam in order to find her.......use to have her on Skype.....but IDK where she went
Awwww! :( I miss Fox!

Hope we can find Vixie!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
I'm sorry, I'm gonna do the best I can to get people to come here.

*A the spotlight hits the curtains*

Announcer: "This Easter gift on stage is for you, we hope you enjoy it!".

*The curtains part, revealing an enormous Easter Basket on stage, with four large, colorfully decorated eggs in it.

The eggs shake, vibrate, and muffled cries for help and release are heard from within them. The eggs burst open, revealing Madame Vulpine, Babs, Misty, and Lola inside of them, the girls were wearing Playboy Bunny outfits (strapless leotards, high heeled shoes, fake bunny ears and tails, white wrist cuffs, fishnet stockings, and bow tie collars). Babs didn't need to wear the fake ears and tail on her strapless leos, as she is an actual bunny. But, being a lop eared bunny, she gently tied a ribbon at the base of her ears to make them stand up straight. The girls let out gasps of air as they hatch out of the giant eggs.*

Madame Vulpine: *as she gasps for air* "I think we made the shells too thick."

Misty: *as she and the rest of the girls are panting* "Yeah..."

*They compose themselves, and straighten up, and greet everyone*

Misty, Lola, Babs, and Madame Vulpine: "Happy Easter!"

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Redfox0706
Apr 21 2014, 08:57 AM
I'll be here, may not be on too often with the heavy work load life has thrown at me but I will make an attempt.
Hey Redfox0706! Great to see you buddy!

.....and thanks, Radigal! wolfsmile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »