Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]SF[/ti]*pokes the forum with a stick*
Topic Started: Apr 2 2014, 11:28 AM (817 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
IT MOVED!!!!!!!! :horrified:

Hey everyone, Radigal here. As some may know I am trying to get SFG going again. I haven't heard from Kursed yet to get permissions of advertising the site on either other sites of just in general. I also have to find the forums two-tailed fox (RedFox) in order to learn how to do some thing concerning the board (I.E.: taking the snow away.....IT'S SPRING!). So please everyone, right now try to push the site with our current members if you still keep in contact with them. Just remember, WE CAN DO IT! WE ARE GONNA REVIVE STARFOX GALAXIES!

Radigal
Member Avatar
For the record....I've spoken to Fox, he says he may not be able to return. everyone's favorite techy has a lot of stuff on his plate, that even if he did return....he would still not be on much.

As for Vixie....I may have to redownload Steam in order to find her.......use to have her on Skype.....but IDK where she went

Radigal
Member Avatar
I am also sending out more mailings from the site itself. Hopefully people check their spam boxs >_>

Radigal
Member Avatar
I am doing a double post, I hate to, but hopefully it gets noticed. The things that makes anything grow is publicity. If you guys know of anyone that is into the StarFox fandom, likes to roleplay, or wants to make some more friends, please PASS THE WORD of this site. We alone can make or break this site, so we have to do everything we can to help her revive. By saying this, Topic dredging is going to have to happen, to at least show that the board is active to not only ourselves but any new members we may get.
Edited by Radigal, Apr 19 2014, 11:07 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
That is all we can do, our best. Gonna probably get to pushing the site on my fur facebook, along with FR as well

Radigal
Member Avatar
Redfox0706
Apr 21 2014, 08:57 AM
I'll be here, may not be on too often with the heavy work load life has thrown at me but I will make an attempt.
Thank you Red, all help is welcome. *hugs* miss ya

Julius Quasar

.....and thanks, Radigal! wolfsmile

Anytime, though I have had a few issues with trying to actually link drop the board onto facebook. I have had to save the logo to my computer then reupload it to FB and suggest a google search. Facebook apparently does not like Zetaboards.
Edited by Radigal, Apr 21 2014, 11:22 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Apr 21 2014, 09:00 PM
I'm still here. Might be worth giving it a good dusting off.
It always can use a dusting off

Also, take note at the file I am attaching to this post....

HELL YEAH GUYS! THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!! :D
Attached to this post:
Attachments: sfg_page.png (37.15 KB)
Edited by Radigal, Apr 21 2014, 09:44 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »